Citizenship Applications

Dont mind this

Last edited:
Nation: 0cala

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific and its territories, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific and its territories. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

@Liz passes the Speaker's check and will be granted citizenship upon passing the Admin and Vice Delegate checks.

Nation: 9003

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacfic and its territories, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific and its territories. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Abskosmos

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific and its territories, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific and its territories. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Vivanco

Nation: The Jerichowan Country

Nation: The Jerichowan Country

Nation: Valbiam

P.S I’m @XTKH’s brother, so I share the same ip as him.

You are already a citizen. If you want to change your nation, please make that request here.

Last edited:
Nation: Free Social Conservatives

Nation: [Toshied]

I pledge to be loyal to the North Pacific and its territories, to obey its laws and to act responsibly as a member of its society. I commit to registering only one nation to vote in the North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific and its territories. I understand that if I break this oath, I could permanently lose my right to vote. In this way, I ask the President for citizenship in the North Pacific.

Last edited:
@eliott fails the Speaker’s check - incorrect oath. Please apply using the oath below:

Nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=verum_ingenium

Nation: Norgad

Back