Citizenship Applications

Nation: https://www.nationstates.net/new_fredoenia

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific and its territories, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific and its territories. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Ayuzhhhhh

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific and its territories, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific and its territories. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation @Turpotia

Nation: Kylesburgh

Sash Lilac

Nation: Oflia

@Ayuzh is hereby granted citizenship, having passed all requisite checks.

@Turbiatop is also granted citizenship contingent on continued WA membership.

Last edited:
Nation: The Lancerian Empire

Nation: Vyata Temor

The following are hereby granted citizenship, having passed all requisite checks: @Kyle, @Sash lilac, @Kingdom Oflia, and @Yrkidding.

@Ye olde Vyata ‘s application is rejected for failing the Admin check. As they do not fully meet the requirements needed for a VD re-evaluation (multiple accounts), no such re-evaluation will be performed on them. They will be masked as a resident.

Sorry, I know this is annoying, but can you switch my citizenship nation back to Floresque? After I requested this something came up and I need to move Pauline back out. This won't happen again, and thanks in advance.
Noted and done. Please request any future citizen nation change in this thread.

You also have nothing to apologize for :P all is good.

Nation- OgJoker

Nation: Arlavan

Nation: Xarikistan

Back