Citizenship Applications

Nation: Federal republic of wakanda

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

Nation: Transnistrea
I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Angel of Wine

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Natoistan

Applying again, this time from my second residence, which has wifi unlike my first

Nation: Vevennia

Nation: Chiss Confederacy

Nation: Wymondham1

Nation: Chiss Confederacy

Nation: Natoistan

I hope that third time's the charm.

Nation: Theoroso

Nation: Theoros

nation:https://www.nationstates.net/nation=crilland
I pledge loyalty to the north pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. i pledge to only register one nation to vote in the north pacific. i pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the north pacific. i understand that if i break this oath i may permanently lose my voting privileges. in this manner, i petition the speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Uplin Draopia

Last edited:
Nation: Viriva

@ziilawan has passed the Speakers Check and Admin Check and is granted citizenship pending a successful Vice Delegate's Check (@Hulldom)

@Hugh Mungus has passed the Speakers Check and having passed all three checks is now a citizen.

@Bobo12410 has failed the Admin Check and so I reject their application.

@ArtFailedArt has passed the Speakers Check and is granted citizenship pending the successful passage of the other checks.

Back