Citizenship Applications

Nation: Davidianian

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Azania 1

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

@Musa fails the admin check. you appear to be using an Wireless/Mobile IP. please reapply from a residential IP. Residential IPs are provided by a Internet service provider and not a mobile phone carrier, this includes but is not limited to ISPs such as Spectrum, Cox, Google Fiber, Comcast, and related competitors. See this thread for more information https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9195977/

Nation: Namwenia

Nation: Iliaza

Nation: Nuclear Matter

I had to reapply.
Nation: CrystalCreation

Last edited:
I had to reapply - I'm staying at a dorm, and this is the only internet I have access to other than a mobile network, accessing a residential network won't be possible for at least 5 more months.

Nation: Nuclear Matter

Nation: Silloam

Nation: Zain

Nation: leef republic

@X0th3rm1k and @HuAt fails the admin check. you appear to be using an Business IP. please reapply from a residential IP. Residential IPs are provided by a Internet service provider and not a mobile phone carrier, this includes but is not limited to ISPs such as Spectrum, Cox, Google Fiber, Comcast, and related competitors. See this thread for more information https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9195977/

@Zain fails the admin check. you appear to be using an Business Wireless/Mobile IP. please reapply from a residential IP. Residential IPs are provided by a Internet service provider and not a mobile phone carrier, this includes but is not limited to ISPs such as Spectrum, Cox, Google Fiber, Comcast, and related competitors. See this thread for more information https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9195977/

@Yousef241 Passes the admin check

Nation: Emoticonius

Nation: Wabi-Sabi

Last edited:
Nation: Great Robertia

Nation: Drakensville

Nation: Transitional Global Authority

Nation: Zain

Nation: Celeryland

Nation: BritshEMPIRE

Nation: Makasta made a funny RMB post then

Nation:
Pledge: We pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. We pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. We pledge that no nation under our control will wage war against the North Pacific. We understand that if we break this oath we may permanently lose our voting privileges. In this manner, we petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Back