Citizenship Applications

Nation: Keld

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Menouria (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=menouria)

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: -Annia

(i lost my citizenship)

@Nubt II's nation has left The North Pacific, therefore their application ceased to be valid.

@Anne of Cleves, @Pederlandia, @Keld and @VSA pass the Speaker's check and having passed all checks are hereby granted citizenship.

@-Sapp passes the Speaker's check and is granted citizenship conditional upon the passage of the Admin's check.

@Demo Troplenia was already a citizen, therefore their application is invalid.

Last edited:
@Nubt II's nation has left The North Pacific, therefore their application ceased to be valid.

@Anne of Cleves, @Pederlandia, @Keld and @VSA pass the Speaker's check and having passed all checks are hereby granted citizenship.

@-Sapp passes the Speaker's check and is granted citizenship conditional upon the passage of the Admin's check.

@Demo Troplenia was already a citizen, therefore their application is invalid.
I have just returned.

Nation: Angshire

Nation: Nubt II

Nation: Indiana Controlled Florida

Nation: Genaroia

Nation:https://www.nationstates.net/nation=r_libanon

Nation: Victory Heights (https://www.nationstates.net/victory_heights)

Last edited:
Nation: Treekidistan

Nation: Wapistan

Nation: Brayman300

Looks like my citizenship lapsed. Not my proudest moment but eh. Would be a shame if I left it like this.

Nation: Dinoium

Nation: Wondama

Nation: Baobab in TNP

Back