Citizenship Applications

Nation: Konar

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation:Ancapimania

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Nordifica

@Larantuka fails the Speaker's check (the provided nation doesn't reside in TNP) and as required by law I reject their application. Please reapply with a nation residing in TNP.

Last edited:
Nation: Russila

@Russila does not pass the admin check. You appear to be logging in from a Corperate IP Address. Please post using a residential wired connection. DM a member of staff if you have questions.

Nation: Cringename

Nation: Western Uncemelshin

2# Attempt

Nation: Russila

Nation: Delacia

Nation: Lady Raven Wing

Nation: Omnistria

I would appreciate a warning, say a week before, to avoid being denaturalized once in a while.

Last edited:
Im still confused im a Citizen
You are not yet a citizen. To become a citizen you must pass all checks (Speaker, Admin and Vice Delegate). You still need to pass the Vice Delegate's check. After passing that check you will be a citizen.

You are not yet a citizen. To become a citizen you must pass all checks (Speaker, Admin and Vice Delegate). You still need to pass the Vice Delegate's check. After passing that check you will be a citizen.
Is the checks something I have to wait on

Is the checks something I have to wait on
You just need to wait for the Vice Delegate to perform their check. Once you have passed, you will be granted citizenship and a member of the Speaker's Office will remask you and add you to the Citizen Registry. You will know it when it happens as you will be declared a citizen here in this thread and will probably receive a notification.

Last edited:
Nation: Jan Mackistan

Nation:Brutinia Sandalist

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

You just need to wait for the Vice Delegate to perform their check. Once you have passed, you will be granted citizenship and a member of the Speaker's Office will remask you and add you to the Citizen Registry. You will know it when it happens as you will be declared a citizen here in this thread and will probably receive a notification.
Ok

Back