Citizenship Applications

@amortiz2021 has passed the Speaker’s check and is hereby granted citizenship conditional upon the passage of the Vice Delegate’s check.

@Xoloitzcuintli has passed the Speaker’s check and is hereby granted citizenship conditional upon the passage of the Vice Delegate’s check and the admin’s check.

I, the current President of the Republic of East Natomes, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Luna del Sol

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

@Luna del Sol has passed the Speaker’s check and is hereby granted citizenship conditional upon the passage of the Vice Delegate’s check.

@East Natomes has failed the Speaker’s check for failing to specify a resident nation on their application. (Yes, I can see what nation they intend to specify and it is indeed a residential nation. However, until they apply using the correct format, I cannot accept them. Bolding doesn’t work and the pre-title should not be included)

Nation: East Natomes

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Hypia Knin

Nation: Lavender To

Nation: Free Lives

Nation: North American Provinces

@AdmiralAckbeard has passed the Speaker’s check and is hereby granted citizenship conditional upon the passage of the Vice Delegate’s check and the admin’s check. They’ve received a resident masking in the meantime.

I the leader of latviana
I pledge loyal to the North Pacific obedience her laws,responsible action as a member of her society.I pledge to only register one nation to vote in the North pacific.I pledge that no nation under my nation will wage war against the North Pacific.I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges in this manner, I petition the speaker of the North Pacific.

Nation: Florida Palms

Last edited:
Nation: Florida Palms

@Okoeborfrancis has failed the Speaker’s check, as they have not provided nor specified a resident nation on their application.

@Florida Palms has passed the Speaker’s check andis hereby granted citizenship conditional upon the passage of the Vice Delegate’s check and the admin’s check. They will be given resident masking for the time being

Nation: Latviana

I pledge loyalty to the North Pacific,obedience to her laws,and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific.I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges in this manner,I petition the speaker of citizenship for The North Pacific.

Nation: Freedomanica

Nation: okoeborfrancis

Nation: Latviana

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North pacific

Back