Citizenship Applications

[Novatros]

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Velorum

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

[void]

I have recovered my existing account and have requested an account merge so as to fall within the single account regulation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nation: Equestrian Commonwealth

The following pass the VD checks:
Ibn Jibril
Layla
Yankeeman456
Novatros
Capt Pegleg
Hopps

Nation: The Brazilian Nation

Nation: Desbrown

@Desbrown is granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administration.

Nation: Sylmira

Nation: Korovan Isles

@Lsupreme and @Desbrown are now citizens having passed all three checks.

@Kythius is granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the administration.

@Felis is granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the Vice Delegate and the administration.

Nation: The New Communist Republic Of States

Nation: Democratic Langford

Nation: Lartoa

Nation: Racoda

@Racoda is granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the Vice Delegate and the administration.

@Lartia - Nation name is incorrect. Please repost with the correct nation name.

Nation: Asintion

Nation: Valshire

Nation: Reformed Outsiders

Nation: Windhym

Nation:Andhrastate

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

Nation: East Akra

Nation: Deropia

Reactions: Zaz
Back