Citizenship Applications

Has the precedent for the posting of the oath altered in the last year? I just want to be certain as this is the format I have used here since 2006.

The most recent being: https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9145386/page-138#post-10108909

I should note that I can go back through the record and see that some nations have been rejected for posting the oath incorrectly but that this has not been uniformly enforced and that there are several instances of nations posting an oath similar to my own, which incidentally is in the correct format, just with a defining of who 'I' is in this instance. The practical application of the oath is still valid and nothing within the meaning or application of the oath has been altered.

Last edited:
The Oath was amended by the Regional Assembly and signed by the Delegate on April 1st of 2018. The OP in the Citizen thread was updated to reflect the newly required Citizens Oath.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Gilakistan, Pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

@Gilakistan please post the correct oath as follows:

Nation: [INSERT YOUR TNP NATION]

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of Gilakistan pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

@Gilakistan once again please post the correct oath as follows:

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Naviora, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

@Naviora please post the correct oath:

Nation : The soviet states of Europe

Nation: Palamos

I, the leader of the North Pacific nation of Phiorae, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

@Phiorae please post the correct path using the following format.

Nation: Phoebus Isle

Nation: Bigevr

Nation: Gilakistan

Nation: Condak

@Condak is granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by Administration and the Vice Delegate.

Nation: Evetstan

You have to pass three checks to be given citizenship by the Speaker, the Vice Delegate, and the Forum Administrators. Each will post when an applicant passes a check. So for example, you have passed the Speaker's Check and the Vice Delegate's Check. You will become a citizen upon passing the Admin Check.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Egalico, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

@Egalico please post the correct path using the following format.

Nation: Egalico

Back