Citizenship Applications

Nation: Andrenne

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Jouhaux

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Wit Noreis

Nation: Stone Ira

@Jeronimo Gonzalez fails Speaker Check and is denied citizenship for not providing a TNP nation with their oath. Please reapply with your TNP nation included with your application.

Last edited:
Nation: Federal republic of Lothenheim

Nation: Esylara

Do I have to do it again
Unfortunately yes, you do. When you post your application be sure to do it from a home (residential) internet connection, otherwise you will fail the IP check again. If you have any questions, feel free to contact myself, Forum Admin @Siwale, Vice Delegate @Robespierre, Deputy Speaker @Bobberino, or Deputy Speaker @Kaschovia. Any of us would be happy to help.

Nation: Morvia99 (www.nationstates.net/nation=morvia99)

Nation: Guslantis

Nation: Argies

@Hiroki As it has been more than 7 days since the date of application, the Vice Delegate Check is considered passed. As it has been more than 14 days since the date of application, the Speakers Office is required to immediately confer citizenship upon the applicant. @Hiroki is granted immediate citizenship, as required by Sections 6.1.5 and 6.1.10 of the Legal Code, and should be masked as a citizen.

@bootsie and @Morvi are hereby granted citizenship, pending the completion of a check by the Administration Team.

@Francisco is hereby granted citizenship, conditional on passing checks by the Vice Delegate and Administration Team.

Last edited:
Back