Safarian
Morover
Truavania
Texas States

Masked as citizens having passed all three checks:
Aidan P Kinsey
Medici Empire
Egotan
Magnanimus (@Deropia Doesn't look like this one made it on to the pending citizenship sheet
karanjot
Safarian
Morover
Truavania
Texas States

Nation: Crystal Lunars

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Darsabi

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Last edited:
Nation: SanctuaryHill

This how i do it right?

Nation: Vloetia

Nation: Zemnaya Svoboda

Nation: Guslantis

Nation: Girrmaen

Nation:Economic Advancement

Nation: Guer Aike

Nation: Fredericksborg

Nation: THE UNITED STATES OF QUITMAN MISSISSIPPI

Last edited:
iNation: The United States of Starkville Mississippi

Last edited:
Nation: The United States of Starkville Mississippi

Nation: Tydeni

Nation: Slatos

Back