Citizenship Applications

Discussion in 'The Docks' started by Lord Nwahs, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Gorundu

Gorundu When in doubt, blame Bob - - -

@Holiquais Scaland is granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the Vice Delegate and the administration.

2. Ivan Shport

Ivan Shport The Soviet Powers

Nation: The Soviet Powers

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

3. Hapia Godororland

Hapia Godororland Registered

Nation: Hapia Godororland

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

4. Artemis

Artemis Global Moderator - - - -

TNP Nation:
    Sundred
    Discord:
    Oracle#0851
    The following pass VD Checks:
    Holiquais Scaland
    Ivan Shport
    Hapia Godorodland

5. Gorundu

6. Davinder

Davinder Registered

7. Crushing Our Enemies

Crushing Our Enemies TNPer - - - -

Discord:
    COE#7110
  8. Killian

Killian Resident -

Nation: Killiania nationstates.net/killiania

9. Chinar

Chinar Waffle maker - -

Nation: Eywaan

10. Gorundu

11. Calico Kittens

Calico Kittens Registered

Nation: Calico Kittens

12. Palgo

Palgo Citizen -

Nation: Palgo
    I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

13. Gorundu

@Calico Kittens and @Palgo are granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the Vice Delegate and the administration.

14. Artemis

TNP Nation:
    Sundred
    Discord:
    Oracle#0851
    The following nations pass the VD check:
    Killian
    Chinar
    Calico Kittens
    Palgo

15. Reliqua

Reliqua Citizen -

Nation: Reliqua

16. Seenvorland

Seenvorland Citizen -

Nation: Seenvorland (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=seenvorland)

17. Whole India

Whole India North Pacific Army -

Nation: Whole India

18. Baythum

Baythum Registered

Nation: Baythum

19. Ornge

Ornge Deputy Minister - -

Nation: Religioncord

Praetor likes this.
  20. Artemis

TNP Nation:
    Sundred
    Discord:
    Oracle#0851
    The following nations pass the VD check:
    Reliqua
    Seenvorland
    Whole India
    Baythum
    Ornge

21. Gorundu

22. Raldeb

Raldeb Friendly Citizen who wants your endorsement -

Natio:Raldeb

23. TheDWs

TheDWs Registered

Nation: The DWs

24. TDE/FallenVooperiaCity

TDE/FallenVooperiaCity Registered

Nation: Fallen Vooperia City

25. afcon

afcon Registered

Nation: AFCON

26. Siwale

Siwale TNPer - - - - -

TNP Nation:
    Siwale
    Discord:
    Siwale #5057
    As this application was soon to auto-pass:

@Asintion fails admin check - requires further investigation. Will notify user with updates as they become available.

27. Philania

Philania Citizen -

Nation: Philania

28. Borgarlia

Borgarlia Citizen -

Nation: Borgarlia

29. Gorundu

30. Artemis

TNP Nation:
    Sundred
    Discord:
    Oracle#0851
    Raldeb
    TheDWs
    TDE/FallenVooperiaCity
    afcon
    Philania
    Borgarlia

The following pass Admin Checks and are now citizens:
    Killian
    Calico Kittens
    Reliqua
    Whole India
    Baythum
    Ornge
    Raldeb

@Chinar fails for matching IPs with another account.
    @Palgo please log in to a residential IP and send me a PM.
    Seeking a second opinion on @Seenvorland.

31. UNION OF FREE AXIUM

UNION OF FREE AXIUM Registered

Nation: [UNION OF FREE AXIUM]

LOOK FORWARD TO BEING A PRODUCTIVE CITIZEN..........

32. Gorundu

I don't know why you're quoting something from almost a year ago, but @UNION OF FREE AXIUM you are granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the Vice Delegate and the administration.

33. mcmasterdonia

mcmasterdonia TNPer - - - -

TNP Nation:
    McMasterdonia
    Killian
    Calico Kittens
    Reliqua
    Whole India
    Baythum
    Ornge
    Raldeb

Have been remasked.

34. Siwale

Siwale TNPer - - - - -

TNP Nation:
    Siwale
    Discord:
    Siwale #5057
  35. Gorundu

36. Rom

Rom the #2 Fan in the World of Ivanka Trump - - -

TNP Nation:
    Rom
    Nation: ROM

Praetor likes this.
  37. Gorundu

@Rom is granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the Vice Delegate and the administration.

38. Artemis

TNP Nation:
    Sundred
    Discord:
    Oracle#0851
    UNION OF FREE AXIUM
    Rom

Rom also passes Admin Checks

39. Gorundu

Last edited: Nov 16, 2019
  40. James Paul Sarafolean III

James Paul Sarafolean III Resident -

Nation: JJs nation]