Citizenship Applications

Discussion in 'The Docks' started by Lord Nwahs, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Gorundu

Gorundu When in doubt, blame Bob - - - -

@Holiquais Scaland is granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the Vice Delegate and the administration.

2. Ivan Shport

Ivan Shport The Soviet Powers - -

Nation: The Soviet Powers

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

3. Hapia Godororland

Hapia Godororland Registered

Nation: Hapia Godororland

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

4. Artemis

Artemis Vice Delegate - - - -

TNP Nation:
    Sundred
    Discord:
    Oracle#0851
    The following pass VD Checks:
    Holiquais Scaland
    Ivan Shport
    Hapia Godorodland

5. Gorundu

6. Davinder

Davinder Registered

7. Crushing Our Enemies

Crushing Our Enemies TNPer - - - - -

Discord:
    COE#7110
  8. Killian

Killian Registered

Nation: Killiania nationstates.net/killiania

9. Chinar

Chinar TNPer

Nation: Eywaan

10. Gorundu

11. Calico Kittens

Calico Kittens Registered

Nation: Calico Kittens

12. Palgo

Palgo Registered

Nation: Palgo
    I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

13. Gorundu

@Calico Kittens and @Palgo are granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the Vice Delegate and the administration.

14. Artemis

Artemis Vice Delegate - - - -

TNP Nation:
    Sundred
    Discord:
    Oracle#0851
    The following nations pass the VD check:
    Killian
    Chinar
    Calico Kittens
    Palgo

15. Reliqua

Reliqua Registered

Nation: Reliqua

16. Seenvorland

Seenvorland Registered

Nation: Seenvorland (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=seenvorland)

17. Whole India

Whole India Registered

Nation: Whole India