Citizenship Applications

Nation:Vashnis

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.[/QUOTE]

Nation: Krevt

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: 1 very fast endotarter

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=destructive_government_endorsing_system

Nation: The Islands of Tonga

Nation: Slytheria Reformed

Name: Confederates of America

Nation: Neworva

Nation: Applespring

Nation: Estantia

Nation: Dicko

Nation: Shiloria

Nation: Lanterkint

[Nation:Kryskistan]

Last edited:
Nation: The Allied States of Yun Empire

Nation : Boudoras ([URL]https://www.nationstates.net/nation=boudoras[/URL])

Nation: Bratan

Nation: Tsandonown

Nation: [I snowlanda ]

Nation: [I snowlanda ]

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=snowlanda

Back