Citizenship Applications

Discussion in 'The Docks' started by Lord Nwahs, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Sil Dorsett

Sil Dorsett I'm a lot of things. - - - - - -

TNP Nation:
    Sil Dorsett
    Discord:
    Sil Dorsett#5888
  2. gvh

gvh Citizen -

I let it lapse, reapplying again.

3. Artemis

Artemis Global Moderator - - - -

TNP Nation:
    Sundred
    Discord:
    Oracle#0851
  4. gvh

gvh Citizen -

No idea why that happened.

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

5. Hatakulamatakatak

Hatakulamatakatak Citizen -

Nation: Hatakulamatakatak

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

6. Sil Dorsett

TNP Nation:
    Sil Dorsett
    Discord:
    Sil Dorsett#5888
  7. Artemis

TNP Nation:
    Sundred
    Discord:
    Oracle#0851
  8. Sil Dorsett

TNP Nation:
    Sil Dorsett
    Discord:
    Sil Dorsett#5888
  9. Oxes Republic

Oxes Republic Citizen -

Nation: Oxes Republic

10. Dreadton

Dreadton Deputy Speaker Deputy Speaker -

@Oxes Republic is granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the vice delegate and administration.

11. Saraavia

Saraavia Citizen -

Nation: Savaaria

I pledge loyalty to the North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and reasonable action as a member of her society. I pledge to register one nation to vote in the North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I my permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the speaker for citizenship in the North Pacific.

12. Artemis

TNP Nation:
    Sundred
    Discord:
    Oracle#0851
    @Saraavia is granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the vice-delegate and administration.

Saraavia likes this.
  13. Sundowers

Sundowers Citizen -

Nation: Sundowers

Praetor likes this.
  14. Brivlan

Brivlan Citizen -

Nation: Brivlan

15. Crushing Our Enemies

Crushing Our Enemies TNPer - - - - -

Discord:
    COE#7110
    Already citizen, now masked:
    Manaf
    Kauen
    Drathtank
    Legio IX Hispania
    Warlin Wallace
    planes
    Constantinolia

Passes admin check, masked:
    Lectionstan
    TNP Visitor/DRUS
    gvh
    Hatakulamatakatak

Passes admin check, still needs more checks:
    Oxes Republic
    Saraavia
    Sundowers
    Brivlan

16. Dreadton

@Sundowers and @Brivlan are granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the vice-delegate.

17. Sil Dorsett

TNP Nation:
    Sil Dorsett
    Discord:
    Sil Dorsett#5888
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
    Praetor likes this.
  18. UISSWA

UISSWA Citizen -

Nation: United Island States of Southwest Asia

19. Janus

Janus Citizen -

Nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=complex_reveal

Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
  20. keksdee

keksdee Citizen -

21. keksdee

keksdee Citizen -

nation:https://www.nationstates.net/nation=greater_kek

22. Sil Dorsett

TNP Nation:
    Sil Dorsett
    Discord:
    Sil Dorsett#5888
  23. Artemis

TNP Nation:
    Sundred
    Discord:
    Oracle#0851
    @UISSWA and @keksdee are granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by administration.

24. punk d

punk d TNPer - - - -

[Don't call it a comeback, I've been here for years!]
    ---------

Nation: TheSpy (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=thespy)

Dinoium and Praetor like this.
  25. The Kingdom of Damnburg

The Kingdom of Damnburg Registered

Nation: Damnburg

26. Dreadton

@punk d and *deleted* are granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the vice-delegate and administration.

Edit : @The Kingdom of Damnburg no longer has a nation in TNP and does not met the requiermentsfor citizenship.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2019
  27. Samog

Samog Citizen -

Nation: Samog

28. Dreadton

@Samog is granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the vice-delegate and administration.

29. Sil Dorsett

TNP Nation:
    Sil Dorsett
    Discord:
    Sil Dorsett#5888
  30. TheBoomerX

TheBoomerX Citizen -

Nation: Medicas

31. Sil Dorsett

TNP Nation:
    Sil Dorsett
    Discord:
    Sil Dorsett#5888
  32. Dreadton

@TheBoomerX Is granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the administration.

33. LordSockman

LordSockman Citizen -

Nation: Sockmanland

34. Republic of Santan

Republic of Santan Citizen -

35. RenoKaye

RenoKaye Knight of Isidore -

36. Malachor

Malachor Registered

Nation: Concorde Dawn II

37. Dreadton

38. Sil Dorsett

TNP Nation:
    Sil Dorsett
    Discord:
    Sil Dorsett#5888
  39. Crushing Our Enemies

Crushing Our Enemies TNPer - - - - -

Discord:
    COE#7110
    Already citizen, now masked:
    Oxes Republic
    Saraavia
    Sundowers
    Brivlan

Passes admin check, masked:
    UISSWA
    keksdee
    punk d
    Samog
    TheBoomerX
    LordSockman
    Republic of Santan

Fails admin check, see my private message
    Malachor

40. James David

James David Registered

Nation: The el dorado