Citizenship Applications

Nation: Lectionstan

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: TNP visitor

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Vashnis

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may
I let it lapse, reapplying again.

No idea why that happened.

Nation: Hatakulamatakatak

Nation: Oxes Republic

Nation: Savaaria

I pledge loyalty to the North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and reasonable action as a member of her society. I pledge to register one nation to vote in the North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I my permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the speaker for citizenship in the North Pacific.

Nation: Sundowers

Nation: Brivlan

Already citizen, now masked:
Manaf
Kauen
Drathtank
Legio IX Hispania
Warlin Wallace
planes
Constantinolia

Passes admin check, masked:
Lectionstan
TNP Visitor/DRUS
gvh
Hatakulamatakatak

Passes admin check, still needs more checks:
Oxes Republic
Saraavia
Sundowers
Brivlan

Nation: United Island States of Southwest Asia

Nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=complex_reveal

Last edited:

nation:https://www.nationstates.net/nation=greater_kek

[Don't call it a comeback, I've been here for years!]
---------

Nation: TheSpy (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=thespy)

Nation: Damnburg

@punk d and *deleted* are granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the vice-delegate and administration.

Edit : @The Kingdom of Damnburg no longer has a nation in TNP and does not met the requiermentsfor citizenship.

Last edited:
Nation: Samog

Nation: Medicas

Nation: Sockmanland

Nation: Republic of Santan

Nation: Concorde Dawn II

Back