Citizenship Applications

Nation: Astrind

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Storland
I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: The Panamanian Union

Nation: Idumetala

Nation: United Brazilians states ( https://www.nationstates.net/nation=united_brazilians_states )

Nation: North Clater

Nation: Fleinia

Nation: Estado Novo de Marcelo Caetano

Nation: Timstialand

Nation: Tehass

@Strland @James Campbell and @Astrind are granted citizenship having passed all three checks.
Masked.

@Fluffy (Panamania) is granted conditional citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Administration
Passed and masked (see below).

@Fluffy (Panamania), @Idumetala, @United Brazilians states, @Fleinia, and @msw2948 are granted citizenship conditional upon security checks by administration.
All pass and are masked except @United Brazilians states who does not pass at this time. UBS, check your messages, please.

@EN Marcelo Caetano and @vintagehoopty are granted citizenship conditional upon security checks by the vice delegate and administration.
Both pass.

Nation: Kaystein

Note: I switched over to the pacific for two days before moving kaystein back to the north pacific. They bumped me down to member. Asking to become citizen again.

nation: Has Land
I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one, nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Solidair

(Note: this is a reapply, as apparently my old app did not go through. My mistake)

Nation: religioncord

Nation: Planes (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=planes)

Nation: [Kingdom Of Manaf]

Nation: New Quinnonia

Nation: Drathtank

Nation: Legio IX Hispania

Nation: Thoresonistan

Last edited by a moderator:
Nation: Constantinolia

Back