Citizenship Applications

Nation- Ballistikov

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Grande Imperio Oriental Pagao Euduardo <https://www.nationstates.net/nation=grande_imperio_oriental_pagao_euduardo>

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Vivanco

Let's hope this time the admin check passes. I had only wifi on my colleges wifi. Using mobile data now.

Nation: Federalania

Nation: The Second USA

Nation: Taehsitara Island (see link: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=taehsitara_island)

Last edited:
Nation: Greystark of Wolfs Den

Nation: The Jerichowan Country

Nation: Nawaith

Nation: Mysan

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

Nation: Eriadni

Nation: Bainesland

Last edited:
Nation: Imperial Newfoundland Island

Last edited:
@My-Birgitta @Eriadni are granted citizenship conditional upon passage of the Admin check.

@Scukey1 is granted citizenship conditional upon passage of the Vice Delegates and Admin check.

@Aftab Alam listed nation is not in The North Pacific thus does not met the requirements for citizenship.

Nation: Monteformo

Nation: Chilean 1st Reich

Nation: Batfox

Nation: Trondstorm

Nation: Merisale

Nation: Former English Colony

I uh... pass admin checks. :P

Back