Citizenship Applications

Discussion in 'The Docks' started by Lord Nwahs, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Wonderess

Wonderess A lowly member of the faithful Supporter Speaker Citizen

@Mahg5 is granted citizenship conditional on the passage of security checks by the Administration.

2. Loz

Loz The Major NPA Citizen

Nation: Peregrinum TNP

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

3. Spang

Spang New Arrival NPA Citizen

I, the leader of North Pacific Nation of United Asgardian States, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

4. Former English Colony

Former English Colony InFECtious Staff Member Administrator Supporter Resident

@Hatch passes checks. Wonderess I didn't see you mention them
    Mahg5, Fantasque, Keaton23, Lennart, Yrkidding all pass admin check and are now citizens

Spang passes admin check

Not sure what's up with Loz, they already have citizen group

5. Stoskavanya1

Stoskavanya1 TNPer Deputy Minister NPA Citizen

Not sure why i'm a resident, guessing it has something to do with the forum nonsense.

Nation: Stoskavanya TNP

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

6. Former English Colony

The Google sheet currently lists you as a resident. That was what we used to give everyone back their groups.

7. Former English Colony

After some inquiries, Edwerlantin_FTW has passed checks and is now a citizen

8. Wonderess

@Hatch is granted citizenship.

Loz is indeed already a citizen.

9. Wonderess

@Spang is granted citizenship conditional on checks by the Vice Delegate.

10. Wonderess

@Stoskavanya1 is granted citizenship dependent on checks by the Administration and Vice Delegate.

11. Pallaith

Pallaith TNPer Security Council Vice Delegate Citizen

12. Taboooo

Taboooo Registered Citizen

Nation: Taboooo

13. Dekks

Dekks Registered Citizen

Nation: Green Dekks

14. Former English Colony

15. Wonderess

@Taboooo and @Dekks are granted citizenship dependent on checks by the Administration and Vice Delegate.

16. Pallaith

17. I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Chostic Ryozzarydiatis, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

18. Wonderess

19. Koopa103

Koopa103 Emperor of Palutenia NPA Citizen

Nation: Palutenia (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=palutenia)

20. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Registered

Nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=wonder_woman_iii

*Note* In all honesty I do not have a home computer so all I have is my phone. You can ask the East Pacific about me if you need to.

21. kamad

kamad TNPer Citizen

Nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=cinnibar

22. Wonderess

@Koopa103 and @Wonder Woman are granted citizenship dependent on checks by the Administration and Vice Delegate.

@kamad you are already a citizen.

23. Funkadelia

Funkadelia TNPer Deputy Attorney General Citizen

Nation: Funkadelia

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

24. Pallaith

25. Wonderess

@Funkadelia is granted citizenship dependent on checks by the Administration.

26. Former English Colony

They all pass admin checks and are now citizens.
    @Wonder Woman does not pass checks (as stated by them). I'm leaving it up to someone else to decide on acceptance on this one.

27. Beagles Reborn

Beagles Reborn Registered

Nation: Beagles Reborn

28. The Arkane

The Arkane Registered Citizen

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Arkane, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

29. Insectia

Insectia Nation: Sancti Formica Citizen

Nation: Insectia

30. Altmoras

Altmoras TNPer Resident Citizen

Nation: Altmoras Prime

31. Wonderess

32. Pallaith

33. Space dude

Space dude New Arrival Citizen

Nation: Space dude

34. Former English Colony

Does not pass admin checks. They need to login from a home IP address
    @The Arkane, @Insectia, and @Altmoras are now citizens

Space Dude also passes admin checks

Since apparently no one else can be bothered to say it, no, Wonder Woman does not pass checks and is denied citizenship.

35. Pallaith

36. Sienen

Sienen Registered Citizen

Nation: Sienen

37. Wonderess

38. Wonderess

@Sienen is granted citizenship dependent on checks by the Administration and Vice Delegate.

39. Pallaith

@Sienen passes the Vice Delegate check.

40. Former English Colony

Sienen and Space Dude are now citizens