Citizenship Applications

Ok, aqui está um grande. Primeiramente

Os itens a seguir falharam na verificação de alto-falantes por não fornecer uma nação que existe no Pacífico Norte: @Tinsk
Os seguintes falharam na verificação do administrador e eu rejeito suas inscrições conforme exigido por lei: @CSlater e @Random person

Os itens a seguir ultrapassaram o limite de 7 dias exigido para uma verificação de vice-delegado (@Kastonvia) e, portanto, passaram na verificação automaticamente: @Vimicius
Os seguintes foram aprovados no Speakers Check e, tendo passado nas três verificações, recebem a cidadania: @Vimicius

Os seguintes foram aprovados no Speakers Check e recebem a cidadania condicional à aprovação nas outras verificações: @Unsophisticate @Jinwoy @HKGYHCheng[/USER ] [USER=5067239]@Zman475689000 @Greater Cesnica @primebie1 e @PaintedBlue

Oque e verificação de oradores?

Nation: Isolated Weebs

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

(Unfortunately my citizenship lapsed during the teaching school year, so with summer comes the ability to focus on things other than grading!)

Nation: Second Provania

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Last edited:
Nation: Safte

Nation: South Japan

The following have passed the Speakers Check and are granted citizenship conditional on passing the Vice Delegate check: @South Japan

Nation: [CRYSTIQUE]

Nation: Greater Koboldia

@khaszae1 fails the admin check. you appear to be using an Wireless/Mobile IP. please reapply from a residential IP. Residential IPs are provided by a Internet service provider and not a mobile phone carrier, this includes but is not limited to ISPs such as Spectrum, Cox, Google Fiber, Comcast, and related competitors. See this thread for more information https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9195977/Attach files

@GreaterKoboldia passes the admin check.

Nation: Zkokias . https://www.nationstates.net/nation=zkokias

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific. (ps I use att business internet since my parents own a bushiness and we use the business internet for our internet needs so that's why my ip may look nor residential )

Last edited:
Nation: Cesdina

Nation: Liberate World Order

Nation: Canadamerica

Last edited:
Nation: plembobria

Nation: Uglisi

Nation: New Lakemba

Back