Citizenship Applications

Nation: Giddon (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=giddon)

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Narwhal

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: The Wiganese Islands

Camshika:

Oh, I have not done this yet, it seems. Hello everyone! Victoriaans Nederlands / Valentine Z here. But officially...

Nation: Victoriaans Nederlands

Nation: Farisian

Nation: Darcania

Nation: Unimaginable Doom

Nation: The Unknown Army

Nation: Miruma

Whew sorry for the delay, been out on a business trip. Now to TNP Business:

@Brett, @North Timistania @Curt Smelt and @The Wiganese Islands pass the Speaker's Check and are granted citizenship.

@Narwhal, @Guru38, @Valentine Z, @Farisian, and @Darcania are granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by administration.

@Unimaginable Doom, @Windseeker and @Miruma are granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by administration and the vice delegate

@Raoul Colosio please post the correct oath in English.

Nation: Funkadelia

Nation: A Classless Society

@Brett, @North Timistania @Curt Smelt and @The Wiganese Islands pass the Speaker's Check and are granted citizenship.
Masked.

@Narwhal, @Guru38, @Valentine Z, @Farisian, and @Darcania are granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by administration.
Narwhal still needs to sign in from a home residential IP. The rest pass, and are masked.

@Unimaginable Doom, @Windseeker and @Miruma are granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by administration and the vice delegate.
All pass admin checks.

Funkadelia and Lamb pass admin checks.

Whoops, got a little trigger-happy with the masking on those three. In any case, their permissions are now accurate, since they've passed their third check.

Nation: 9005

Nation: Steampunk Ariel

Nation: New Caeitanordia (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=new_caeitanordia)

Nation: [COOLEST]

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

Nation: Cormactopia IV

Nation: Libertanny

I leader of The Soviet States of Europe pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Thanks.

Nation: Hesskin Empire

Nation: Lusane

Nation: COOLEST

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=coolest

@Coolest you have already applied for citizenship and are currently waiting on a security check from the Admin Team.

Cormac fails the Vice Delegate check.

S.S.E is already a citizen. No need to check.

Coolest, you're only waiting on an admin check, I believe. No need to repost the oath. Thus, no need to check.

Libertanny, Scottie, and Lusane pass the Vice Delegate check.

Back