Citizenship Applications

Nation: Novus Imperialis

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: [the democratic republic of the sharmans]

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
You're not supposed put in the prefix "the democratic republic" just say your Nation name which would be "Shermans".

Nation: paxiosolange

Nation: Belin Antenia

Nation: Lasero

Nation: Flanchriff

Nation: Baadland

Nation: The Republic of Theadas (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=theadas)

The following pass admin checks:
@Paxiosolange
@Rin

@Samuel Eta fails admin checks - multiple accounts, please contact a forum admin for more information
@laseroiam fails admin checks - wireless IP, please reapply using a residential IP.
@White fails admin checks - use of a proxy service.
@Jhonny fails admin checks - corporate IP, please reapply using a residential IP.

Nation: Theadas (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=theadas)

The following pass admin checks:
@Paxiosolange
@Rin

@Samuel Eta fails admin checks - multiple accounts, please contact a forum admin for more information
@laseroiam fails admin checks - wireless IP, please reapply using a residential IP.
@White fails admin checks - use of a proxy service.
@Jhonny fails admin checks - corporate IP, please reapply using a residential IP.
Who is the forum administrator?

Back