Citizenship Applications

Nation: Chrowzed Nauordia

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific and its territories, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific and its territories. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

@Ajakor0 fails the Speaker's check - nation not in the region. Application rejected.

@Reagan fails the Speaker's check - nation not found. Application rejected.

@Pauline Bonaparte's application is rejected for failing the Admin check. They do not qualify for a VD re-eval.

Nation: Chrozwed Naurordia

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific and its territories, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific and its territories. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Mesona

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Free United People of Earth

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

@Reagan fails the Speakers check. Nation not found. Application has been denied. (check if the nation's name is correct)

@kay and @General Bolingbroke fail the speakers check. Incorrect Oath. Application has been denied. Please use the correct oath

Ah whoops it looks like that oath has updated since the last time I checked lol.

Nation: Free United People of Earth

Nation: Chrowzed Naurordia

Nation: Floresque

Back