Citizenship Applications

@1111 passes the Speaker's check and will be granted citizenship upon passing the Admin and Vice Delegate checks.

Nation: Palutenia

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific and its territories, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific and its territories. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

The following are granted citizenship, having passed all requisite checks: @Owenstacey, @Aguiar 013

@Turbiatop qualifies for a VD re-eval and will be granted citizenship upon passing said re-evaluation. @Chipoli

@1111's application is rejected for failing the Admin check. They do not qualify for a Vice Delegate re-evaluation and will be masked as a resident.

Nation: [Jeltronian WA Mission]

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific and its territories, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific and its territories. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

@Jeltronia passes the Speaker's check and will be granted citizenship upon passing the Admin check.

@Turbiatop is granted citizenship contingent on continued WA membership.

@Koopa103 is granted citizenship, having passed all requisite checks.

Nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=alemanha_central

@Mgg passes the Speaker's check and will be granted citizenship upon passing the Admin and Vice Delegate checks.

LC Chapter 6: Regional Assembly Statutes:
5. Forum administration will have 7 days to evaluate the citizenship applicant and verify that they are not using a proxy or evading a judicially-imposed penalty. The Vice Delegate will have 7 days to perform a security evaluation and pass or fail the applicant. The Vice Delegate must consult the Security Council if there is reasonable concern as to whether an applicant should be admitted.
13. The Speaker will process applications within 7 days. If an applicant has not been approved or rejected within that time, they will be automatically granted citizenship.
Pursuant to the above, @Filbustan Resident is granted citizenship, having passed the Speaker's and Vice Delegate checks, but missing the Admin check.

Nation: AI Turo

Nation: 7 Grand Dad

Nation: Meglomania

Nation: Barxa

@7 Grand Dad passes the Speaker's check but their application is rejected for failing the Admin check. They do not qualify for a VD Re-eval and will be given the resident mask instead.

@Mr President passes the Speaker's check and, having passed all requisite checks, is granted citizenship.

@Armed State of Barxa passes the Speaker's check but their application is rejected for failing the Admin check. They do not qualify for a Vice Delegate re-evaluation.

Edit: https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9191694/25#post-10697054

Last edited:
Nation: AI Turo

Nation: Krropezka

Nation: Dome Artan

Nation: Kongo Roo

Moved to The North Pacific

Nation: Kongo Roo

Nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=mekhet

Nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=plexaris

Nation: Juba

Back