Citizenship Applications

Nation: Angel of Wine (TNP), Dalimbar (main)

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: HMS Falmouth (TNP), North East Somerset (Main)

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Last edited:
Nation: Laforeia

Nation: Dantek

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against The North Pacific. I understand if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting priveleges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

@Dantek fails the Speaker's check - a word is missing from your oath. Application rejected. Please reapply with the oath word for word.

Nation: Dantek

@Dantek passes the Speaker's check and will be granted citizenship upon passing the Admin and VD checks.

Nation: Hyphen

Nation: Democratic Gouweya

Nation: Colorado Controlled Territory of Canada

Nation: Balmor - https://www.nationstates.net/nation=balmor

Nation: Darcania

Nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=galactic_republik

Nation: Lord Apollo

Nation: Aristide

Nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=gavriel

Nation: Nisat

Nation Link: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=keberuntungan

@Zornee and @Nisat pass VD check.

Ah crud, meant to pass Nisat earlier for VD check instead of admin check. Oh well, he passes admin check too for the record. :bigdoh:

Back