Citizenship Applications

Nation: Parpyduckland

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: United Republic of Free States

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: United Republic of Free States

Your citizenship hasn't lapsed, you don't need to reapply.

Nation: The Pacific Trust

Nation: Anderingo

Hi!

I'm sorry but due to technical problems I was unable to get online for a while and was informed by East Isles by TG in NationStates that I've lost my TNP Citizenship. In that case, I'd like to reapply for reinstatement of my Citizenship in The North Pacific before I lost my Position as The North Pacific's Ambassador to Canada. Thanks in advance for your kind consideration and prompt action to reinstate my Citizenship.

~Bastiaan

Nation: Ngai Ti Empire

Last edited:
Hi!

I'm sorry but due to technical problems I was unable to get online for a while and was informed by East Isles by TG in NationStates that I've lost my TNP Citizenship. In that case, I'd like to reapply for reinstatement of my Citizenship in The North Pacific before I lost my Position as The North Pacific's Ambassador to Canada. Thanks in advance for your kind consideration and prompt action to reinstate my Citizenship.

~Bastiaan

Nation: Ngai Ti Empire

Hello Bastiaan,

Everything is good, you are still a citizen and ambassador to Canada. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Nation:Tameside

Nation: Harjad

Nation: Sasten

@Tames and @Sasten pass admin check.

@Soloman140 fails admin check (use of network sharing device or proxy server) - please reapply from a residential network free of this.

@Anderingo fails admin check (corporate IP) - please reapply from a residential network.

@querulousfalcon fails admin check (educational IP) - please reapply from a residential network.

Nation: Communist Beijing Must be China

Nation: Egorus

Nation: New Theia

Last edited:
Nation: Nubt II

@CommonTyper and @egorus have passed all checks and are hereby granted citizenship.

@New Theia failed the Admin's check and as required by law I reject their application.

@Nubt II passes the Speaker's check and is granted citizenship conditional upon passing the Admin's and Vice Delegate's checks.

Nation: 2 and 2 is Fish

Nation: 2 and 2 is Fish

Your citizenship hasn't lapsed so there's no need for you to reapply.

Nation: Anne of Cleves in TNP

(Note: I’ve applied before with my main nation, and I lost citizenship because my main nation moved and I forgot to post an update about that, so I’ve been hesitant to apply with my second nation because I didn’t know if I would be accepted again)

Nation: Pederlandia

Nation: Demo Troplenia

Back