Military Sign Up! (+ basic information)

wolfmanjack:
Hello after a personal matter has occurred I would like to withdraw my request if at all possible. Due to the fact that I can not do what I set out to do and would be very ineffective for The North Pacific Army
very well

Nation In TNP: Regritation States
Current WA nation: Regritation States
NPA Division: Special Forces
Previous Military experience(If any):NO
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):NO
RL country:Indonesia

I, rdt00123 request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

rdt00123 - approved pending security check by the admins i will message you with more details once it's done

Hi, I would like to get an update on the sercurity check.
Thank you.

1285ivoryCoast - You have failed to pass the security check i would suggest that you contact the admins for more information

Nation In TNP: nation name here
Current WA nation: nation name here
NPA Division: < The Auxiliary, Special Forces >
Previous Military experience(If any):
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):
RL country:

I, ____The Allied States of Free and Accepted Masons _____ request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

WM B.Sinclair - please post the name of your TNP and WA nation.

1285IvoryCoast - send a PM to one of the forum admins: Flemingovia , McMasterdonia or Lord Ravenclaw

Nation In TNP: dellacerhal
Current WA nation: None
NPA Division: The Auxiliary
Previous Military experience(If any): None - but can use a 24 hour clock with no problems
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): None
RL country: USA

I, President Childer request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

I, Knaw, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: United States of Hellenic Citizens
Current WA Nation: United States of Hellenic Citizens
Previous Military Experience (if any):None
Other military or non-military organization you are involved in (if any):The Diplomatic Corps
RL country:Greece

I,United States of Hellenic Citizens request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to The North Pacific Region, our people and our government.

Dellacerhal - Denied, you need a WA nation If you wish to join The NPA

KnawMan - Denied, you need to apply using the full application

USHC - Approved, Welcome to The NPA! You will be masked shortly

Nation In TNP: The Emirate of
Markey

Current WA nation: The Emirate of
Markey

NPA Division: < The Auxiliary, Special Forces >
Previous Military experience(If any):n/a
RL country:

I, The Emirate of
Markey_________ request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Markey - Approved pending security check by the admins, I will message you with more details once It's done

Nation In TNP: Cimmerien
Current WA Nation: Cimmerien
NPA Division: Special Forces (I will be present when available)
Previous military experience(If any): None
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in(If any): None
RL country: United States

I, Cimmerien, request to join the North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Post script,
I have granted citizenship and am, by law, should be able to pass the security check.

Nation In TNP: Markey
Current WA nation: Markey
Previous Military experience(If any):n/a

I ,Markey request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Forogal
Current WA nation: Forogal
Previous Military experience(If any): None
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): None yet

I, Mirandea, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Mirandea - Approved pending security check by the admins, I will message you with more details once It's done.

Nation In TNP: the Rusanada States
Current WA nation: The North Pacific
NPA Division: < Special Forces >
Previous Military experience(If any): none
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): The Pacific

I, ____Feliks_____ request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: [oufessstan]oufessstan[/oufessstan]
Current WA nation: [oufessstan]oufessstan[/oufessstan]
Previous Military experience(If any):
RL country: Egypt

I, OufessStan request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

OufessStan - Approved, pending security check by the admins, I will message you with more details once It's done.

Nation In TNP: Jamie Anumia
Current WA nation: None at the moment, will WA as necessary.
NPA Division: Auxiliary/Special Forces (On rare occasion)
Previous Military experience(If any): Played both sides, not done anything in a year or two.
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): None.
RL country: UK. GMT.

I, Jamie, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: America Confederate
Current WA nation: America Confederate
Previous Military experience(If any): No
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): No
RL country: Mexico

I, America Confederate request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Kalipio - Approved pending security checks by the admin team, I will message you with more details once It's done.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [Nation Of Boza], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

~Boza

Nation In TNP: The Democratic Republic of Frank Korp
Current WA nation: The Democratic Republic of Frank Korp
Previous Military experience(If any):None
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):None
RL country: India

I, The Democratic Republic of Frank Korp request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Halivaara
Current WA nation: Novaya Rosiya
NPA Division: < The Auxiliary >
Previous Military experience(If any): None
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(): The Invaders, for a short while though.
RL country: Vietnam

I, Halivaara, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Galadon - Approved, pending security check by the admins, I will message you with more details once It's done.

Halivaara - Are you currently part of any other military ?

Nation In TNP: Tridus
Current WA nation: Tridus
NPA Division: Auxiliary/Special Forces (Only on weekends)
Previous Military experience(If any): Former auxiliary for TNP as The Confederacy of the Sierra
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): TNP Military
RL country: United States of America

I, The Federation of Tridus, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Gladio:
Galadon - Approved, pending security check by the admins, I will message you with more details once It's done.

Halivaara - Are you currently part of any other military ?
None at the moment.

Halivaara - In that case, you're application Is approved, pending security check by the admins, I will message you with more details once It's done.

TheFederationOfTridus - Approved, Welcome back! You will be masked shortly.

Nation In TNP: Sirisea
Current WA nation: Sirisea
Previous Military experience(If any): Recently, before I went inactive, I resigned from the NPA as an auxiliary corporal. Provided I am accepted, would I be reinstated as a corporal?
RL country: United States

I, [me] request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Argonisi
Current WA nation: Argonisi
Previous Military experience(If any):None but am willing to learn!
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):None
RL country: United States of America

I, Argonisi Hub request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government

Back