Military Sign Up! (+ basic information)

Nation in The North Pacific: 2 and 2 is Fish
Current World Assembly nation: 2 and 2 is Fish
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: None
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: WA

I, 2 and 2 is Fish, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: Snowlanda Current World Assembly nation: None Previous NationStates military experience, if any: none Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: I, snowlanda, request to join The North Pacific Armed

Nation in TNP: Lesovania
Current WA nation: Lesovania

I, Lesovania, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: Greater Saint-Paul Current World Assembly nation: NPA Combatant
NPA Division: Auxiliary
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None
RL Country: will be sent to the minister of Def, I would like to keep it anonymous

I, Greater Saint-Paul, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: Godswood
Current World Assembly nation: Godswood
Previous NationStates military experience, if any:
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:

I, Godswood, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: Necerierra
Current World Assembly nation: Necerierra
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: The Black Hawks, Private First Class
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: The Black Hawks, Private First Class

I, Necerierra, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Desbrown
Current World Assembly nation: Desbrown
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:
NPA Division:The Auxillary
Previous Military experience(If any):
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): None.
RL country:

I, Desbrown request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: Colony of Valshire
Current World Assembly nation: Colony of Valshire
I, Valshire, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: Reformed Outsiders
Current World Assembly nation: Reformed Outsiders

I, Reformed Outsiders, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: The Soviet Powers
Current World Assembly nation: The Soviet Powers
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: I play COD Mobile. (If that counts)
Other NationStates military or non-military organisations you are involved in, if any: Not involved in any yet.
RL Country: Russian Federation (Soviet Union).

I, The Soviet Powers, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Deropia
Current World Assembly nation: Deropia
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: NPA Captain

I, Deropia, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: Racoda
Current World Assembly nation: Racoda
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: one op in 2015, no experience of particular significance

I, Racoda, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: Whole India
Current World Assembly nation: Whole India
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:None

I, Whole India, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Angshire

Current World Assembly nation: Angshire

Previous NationStates military experience, if any: N/A

Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: External Affairs Committee, Ministry of Communications, Ministry of Culture, Ministry of Home Affairs, Ministry of WA Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Radio

I, Angshire, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: Raldeb
Current World Assembly nation: Raldeb
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:None

I, Raldeb, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: Siau
Current World Assembly nation: Siau

I, Siau, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: Malgalan republic
Current World Assembly nation: Malgaland republic

I, Malgaland, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Malgaland Accepted. Can you repost your application in English for the record?

EDIT: Thank you! I've sent you further instructions. Again, Welcome to the NPA!

Last edited:
Nation in the North Pacific: Previous military experience of NationStates, if any:
Other nations States military or non-military organizations in which you are involved, if any: none

I,
Mired [/ nation], request to join the Armed Forces of the North Pacific. I promise to serve our security and military interests in our regions. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of the North Pacific at my service in the army. I promise to respect the chain of command and my fellow officers at all times. I promise my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people and our government.'> Mired [/ nation]
Previous military experience of NationStates, if any:
Other nations States military or non-military organizations in which you are involved, if any: none

I, Mired [/ nation], request to join the Armed Forces of the North Pacific. I promise to serve our security and military interests in our regions. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of the North Pacific at my service in the army. I promise to respect the chain of command and my fellow officers at all times. I promise my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people and our government.'> Mired [/ nation]
Current Nation of the World Assembly: Mired [/ nation], request to join the Armed Forces of the North Pacific. I promise to serve our security and military interests in our regions. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of the North Pacific at my service in the army. I promise to respect the chain of command and my fellow officers at all times. I promise my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people and our government.'> Mired [/ nation]
Previous military experience of NationStates, if any:

I, Mired [/ nation], request to join the Armed Forces of the North Pacific. I promise to serve our security and military interests in our regions. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of the North Pacific at my service in the army. I promise to respect the chain of command and my fellow officers at all times. I promise my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: Gong-Jon
Current World Assembly nation: Gong-Jon

I, Gong-Jon, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Back