Military Sign Up! (+ basic information)

Nation in The North Pacific: Somniaureus
Current World Assembly nation: Somniaureus
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: None
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None

I, Somniaureus, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: Free Conservatives
Current World Assembly nation: Free Conservatives
Previous NationStates military experience, if any:
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:
N/A

I, DerChann ~ Free Conservatives, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: Gondigams
Current World Assembly nation: Gondigams
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: N/A
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: N/A

I, Gondigams. request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government

Nation in The North Pacific: AlI and nino
Current World Assembly nation: AlI and nino
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: N/A
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in if any: N/A

I, AlI and nino. request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government

Nation in The North Pacific: duminep
Current World Assembly nation: duminep
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: none
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: none

I, dumnip, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: Federalania
Current World Assembly nation: Federalania
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None

I, Federalania, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government. So help me God.

Nation In TNP: Buevos Aires
Current WA nation: Buevos Aires
NPA Division: The Auxiliary.
Previous Military experience(If any):
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): None.
RL country: Argentina

I, Buevos Aires request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: Aria Heart
Current World Assembly nation: Aria Heart
RL country: Vietnam

I, Aria Heart, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Kaschovia
Current World Assembly nation: Kaschovia
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: NPA Officer, LTN, a bunch of operations...
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None, just TNP.

I, Kaschovia, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: Kaschovia
Current World Assembly nation: Kaschovia
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: NPA Officer, LTN, a bunch of operations...
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None, just TNP.

I, Kaschovia, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Accepted, welcome back, Kasch.

Nation in The North Pacific: ABC
Current World Assembly nation: ABC
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: Former NPA Member, Former Force Military Member, Former SCUT Military Member
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:
None at the moment

I, ABC, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

l3CHAz4.jpg

Join The North Pacific Army (NPA)!

The Government of the North Pacific calls upon all nations to dedicate themselves to the security and prosperity of our region. This is best achieved by a large, active and responsible military.

The NPA as a military body has several functions and if you wish to join, you can choose what sort of role you wish to take:
  • The Auxiliary or Pilers - Nationstates updates two times a day (these two updates are known as minor and major) and during these periods every nation in a region has their endorsements calculated and the nation with the highest number of endorsements is made the WA delegate. Pilers do not have to be around during either update but rather need only check their email, forum PMs or nation telegrams to check if they need to move and reinforce a position during any given time. The benefit of being part of this division is that you are not required to be online at update and will be given a rank. It is notable that you will not gain promotions as fast as the second force, the updaters.
  • Special Forces or Updaters - Updaters as mentioned above, are required to be online close to update so that they might move into a region at a given time. It is also generally a requirement that updaters have access to Discord, which is easily achieved by visiting the link at the top of the forums. Updaters will be promoted much faster than the Auxiliary and are also considered to be members the Auxiliary.
Note that by being a member of the NPA, you will be required to create additional nations (puppets), transfer your WA membership from your main nation to those puppets, and move the puppets to other regions.

Membership in more than one army is not allowed in the NPA.

This may all seem a bit complicated and overwhelming but feel free to PM the Minister of Defense if you have any concerns or queries about what it all means and by all means, fill in the form the best you can in the interim.

If you are interested in taking part in various missions in the name of The North Pacific, please fill out this form and take the oath correctly.

Applications must take the form of:

Code:
Nation in The North Pacific: [nation]nation name here[/nation]
Current World Assembly nation: [nation]nation name here[/nation]

I, [nation]nation name here[/nation], request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Once your application is accepted and you have passed the necessary security checks by the admins you will receive a message from the Minister of Defense. Following that you may be remasked as a member of The North Pacific Army.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM/TG the Minister of Defense. Though Gladio is the OP, Bobberino is the standing Minister of Defense and concerns should be sent to him.

:npa2:

:npa4: :npa4: :npa4: :npa4: :boom:
Nation in The North Pacific: [Moriania]nation name here[/Moriania]
Current World Assembly nation: [Moriania]nation name here[/Moriania]

I, [Moriania]nation name
[/unite, ignite, fight]

Nation in The North Pacific: Krevt
Current World Assembly nation: Krevt
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: Ex-NPA Sergeant

I, Krevt, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: The Notorious Mad Jack
Current WA nation: The Notorious Mad Jack
NPA Division: < The Auxiliary >
Previous Military experience(If any): I created Osiris' first military
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):
RL country: England
I, Mad Jack request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: The Black Cathedral
Current World Assembly nation: The Black Cathedral
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: NPA

RL country: Canada
I, Em request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: Agadir Island
Current World Assembly nation: Agadir Island
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: NPA lieutenant

I, Agadir, request to join the North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as all laws of the North Pacific in my service to the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people and our government.

Reactions: Zaz
Em:
Nation in The North Pacific: The Black Cathedral
Current World Assembly nation: The Black Cathedral
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: NPA

RL country: Canada
I, Em request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
Welcome back to the North Pacific Army, Em! Your application is hereby accepted on behalf of the Ministry of Defense!

I, Agadir, request to join the North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as all laws of the North Pacific in my service to the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people and our government.
Welcome to the North Pacific Army! You were an NPA Lieutenant eh? Glad to have you back with us!

Welcome to the North Pacific Army! You were an NPA Lieutenant eh? Glad to have you back with us!
They aren't back with us yet:
AgadirI does not pass admin check and has not been masked.
@AgadirI, I've explained this to you in DMs already but please work with the admins on how to pass your admin check and reapply once you've figured that out with them.

Nation in The North Pacific: -ocelot-
Current World Assembly nation: -ocelot-
NPA Division: Special Forces.
Previous NationStates military experience, if any:Was part of the NPO army, did a few de-tag raids along with joint Antifa raids. Was part of the recent TIC takeover. I know how to set up puppet, as well as when minor/major occur. If my previous allegiance to the NPO is a problem, let me know.

I, -ocelot-, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: -ocelot-
Current World Assembly nation: -ocelot-
NPA Division: Special Forces.
Previous NationStates military experience, if any:Was part of the NPO army, did a few de-tag raids along with joint Antifa raids. Was part of the recent TIC takeover. I know how to set up puppet, as well as when minor/major occur. If my previous allegiance to the NPO is a problem, let me know.

I, -ocelot-, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Accepted! Welcome to the NPA!

Nation in TNP : Cape Flower
NPA Division : Auxiliary
Previous military experience : N/A

I, Cape Flower, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP : Cape Flower

I, Cape Flower, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

@Adom Jersey Accepted. Welcome to the NPA!

Nation in TNP : Mamitu Islands

I, The Mamitu Islands, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Last edited:
Nation in TNP : Rivorne

I, Rivorne, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Last edited:
For future reference, please use the correct application form. It is as follows:

Code:
Nation in The North Pacific: [nation]nation name here[/nation]
Current World Assembly nation: [nation]nation name here[/nation]

I, [nation]nation name here[/nation], request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Last edited:
Back