Military Sign Up!

Discussion in 'The Docks' started by Gladio, Nov 23, 2014.

1. Bobberino

Bobberino Minister of Defense - - - -

TNP Nation:
    Bobberino
    Discord:
    Bobberino#6898
  2. Somniaureus

Somniaureus Citizen -

Nation in The North Pacific: Somniaureus
    Current World Assembly nation: Somniaureus
    Previous NationStates military experience, if any: None
    Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None

I, Somniaureus, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

3. Koopa103

Koopa103 Emperor of Palutenia and DMoD - - -

4. Free Conservatives

Free Conservatives Registered

Nation in The North Pacific: Free Conservatives
    Current World Assembly nation: Free Conservatives
    Previous NationStates military experience, if any:
    Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:
    N/A

I, DerChann ~ Free Conservatives, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.