Military Sign Up! (+ basic information)

Nation In TNP: Tuummaarraa
Current WA nation: Tuummaarraa
NPA Division: The Auxiliary, Special Forces
Previous Military experience(If any): None
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): None
RL country: USA

I, the principal of the Rogue Nation of Tuummaarra, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP:Stavion
Arch https://www.nationstates.net/nation=stavion
Current WA nation: Stavion https://www.nationstates.net/nation=stavion
NPA Division: The Auxiliary, Special Forces
Previous Military experience(If any): N/A
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): N/A
RL country: Indonesia

I, Stavion, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government

Tuummaarraa - Accepted! Welcome to the NPA. I'll send you more information momentarily.

Stavion - Accepted pending a security check by the admins.

Nation In TNP: United Asgardian States
Current WA nation: United Asgardian States
NPA Division: < The Auxiliary >
Previous Military experience(If any): Member of the Strategic Homeland Division in the game: The Division, Participated in Peacekeeping Initiatives
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):
RL country:Canada

I, United Asgardian States request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Chevenuat
Current WA nation: Chevenuat
NPA Division: The Auxiliary
RL country: United Kingdom

I, Chevenuat request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Chevenuat - Accepted pending a security check by the admins.

Spang - Accepted! Welcome to the NPA. I'll send you more information momentarily.

Nation In TNP: nation name here
Current WA nation: nation name here
NPA Division: < The Auxiliary, Special Forces >
Previous Military experience(If any):
RL country:

I, _castle 12 request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions

Nation In TNP: nation name here
Current WA nation: nation name here
RL country:

I, _castle 12 request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions
Fill out the application please.

Nation In TNP: Palutenia
Current WA nation: Palutenia

I, The Emperor of Palutenia, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Koopa103 - Accepted! Welcome to the NPA. I'll send you more information momentarily.

Nation In TNP: Goyanes
Current WA nation: Goyanes
NPA Division: < Special Forces >
Previous Military experience(If any): Former NPA Lieutenant under Gladio
RL country: USA (Eastern Time)

I, Goyanes request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Goyanes - Accepted! Welcome to the NPA. I'll send you more information momentarily.

Nation In TNP: ABC
Current WA nation: ABC
NPA Division: Special Forces
Previous Military experience (if any): N/A
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In (if any): N/A
RL Country: USA

I, ABC, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

ABC- Accepted! Welcome to the NPA. I'll send you more information momentarily.

Nation In TNP: Xagill
Current WA nation: Xagill
Previous Military experience(If any): Was previously in NPA
RL country: Australia

I, Xagill, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.[/nation]

Brendog - Not sure how you got unmasked. You were never removed from the roster. I'll get you masked again.

Nation In TNP: Kakastania
Current WA nation: Kakastania
RL country: US

I, Kakastania request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Malphe
Current WA nation: Malphe
Previous Military experience(If any): Some stuff.
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): None. Just resigned from the Joint Task Force to free up the one military spot, IDK if the roles/dispatches have been updated yet but the intent is there.
RL country: UK

I, mAlPhE request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: MICRONEIA
Current WA nation: MICRONEIA
NPA Division: SPECIAL FORCES
Previous Military experience(If any): NONE
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): NONE
RL country: PAKISTAN

I, MICRONEIA hereby request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Gashja
Current WA nation: Gashja
Previous Military experience(If any): In NationStates, I was in a region called The Black Hawks for a while, and participated in a couple of raids there. Other than that, none.

I, Yeti request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Last edited:
Nation In TNP: Geheimagentan
Current WA nation: Geheimagentan
Previous Military experience(If any):N/A
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):N/A
RL country:America

I, Alex Thompson Geheimagentan request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Fartyland
Current WA nation: Fartyland
RL country: Vietnam

I, Sarah Vo request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Deerfenland
Current WA nation: Deerfenland

I, The ACR of Deerfenland request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

ACR of Deerfenland - Accepted, pending on admin check.
Sarah Vo - Please fill in the application correctly (as it is in the OP) and join the WA on Fartyland.

Nation In TNP: Pasmeni
Current WA nation: none
NPA Division: The Auxiliar
Previous Military experience: I was in the blade corp of The Black Hawks for about 2 months and raided a little under 10 regions
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In: None now I have left TBH
RL country: United States of America.

I, Pasmeni request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

I, The Island of Tonga request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Pasmeni
Current WA nation: none
NPA Division: The Auxiliar
Previous Military experience: I was in the blade corp of The Black Hawks for about 2 months and raided a little under 10 regions
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In: None now I have left TBH
RL country: United States of America.

I, Pasmeni request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Pasmeni: Please join the WA on your TNP nation and I'll accept you.

I, The Island of Tonga request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Islands of Tonga: Please fill out the application as it is in the OP.

Nation In TNP: Praeceps
Current WA nation: Praeceps
Previous Military experience(If any): Previous Sergeant in the NPA
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): NPIA
RL country: Canada
I, Praetor request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Back