Military Sign Up! (+ basic information)

SomeNortherner - Accepted and welcome to the NPA. I'll send you more information momentarily.

Nation In TNP: The Confederation of Fascism
Current WA nation: The Confederation of Fascism
NPA Division: The Auxiliary
Previous Military experience(If any): None
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): None
RL country: USA

I, The Confederation of Fascism request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Wububbles
Current WA nation: Wububbles
Previous Military experience(If any):
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):
RL country: France

I, Wububbles request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

The Confederation of Fascism - Accepted! Welcome to the NPA. I'll send you more information momentarily.

Wububbles - Accepted pending a security check.

Nation In TNP: The Chronicler
Current WA nation: N/A
NPA Division: Special Forces
Previous Military experience(If any): Former Black Hawk Private, Former Ragerian Imperial Armada Initiate
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): TRI Internal Affairs

I, The Chronicler request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Mr Tickles - Accepted! Welcome to the NPA. I'll send you more information momentarily.

Nation In TNP: The Kingdom of West Nilis
Current WA nation: West Nilis
RL country: Malaysia

I, West Nilis request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government

West nilis - Accepted! Welcome to the NPA. I'll send you more information momentarily.

Nation In TNP: Prickly Town
Current WA nation: Prickly Town

I, The Colony of Prickly Town request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Benolia
Current WA nation: Benolia
Previous Military experience (If any): None.
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in (If any): Regional Assembly
RL country: United States

I, Benolia, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

I, The Federal Republic of
Harjad, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

pricklyyyy and Benolia - Accepted! Welcome to the NPA. I'll send you more information momentarily.

querulousfalcon - Accepted pending a security check.

Nation In TNP: Nationalist Nihon
Current WA Nation: Nationalist Nihon
NPA Division: The Auxiliary (May change later depending on time constraints.)
Previous Military experience (If any): None
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in (If any): None
RL country: United States (West Coast)

I, Nationalist Nihon, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Dustii-chan
querulousfalcon
Wububbles

Accepted! Welcome to the NPA. I'll send you more information momentarily.

Nation In TNP: The Order of Jedi
Current WA nation: The Order of Jedi
NPA Division: The Auxiliary for beginning
RL country: Indonesia

I, The Order of Jedi request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Junskywalker - Move a WA nation into TNP and then I'll accept you. Until then denied.

Nation In TNP: The Dalmatian Cities
Previous Military experience(If any): Defended certain Slavic regions from raiding groups and spammers
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): none
RL country: Croatia

I, The Dalmatian Cities, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Dalmatian Cities - Accepted! Welcome to the NPA. I'll send you more information momentarily.

Nessuno:
Nation in TNP: The Disputed Territories of Territorio di Nessuno
Current WA Nation: The Disputed Territories of Territorio di Nessuno
Previous Military Experience (if any): Regional Guard
Other military or non-military organization you are involved in (if any): The Democratic Union, The Greater North Pacific Trade Agreement
RL country: Italy

I, Territorio di Nessuno request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to The North Pacific Region, our people and our government.
Nation In TNP: Alejulea
Current WA nation:Alejulea
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): The North Pacific
RL country: Canada

I, Alejulea request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Fantoa
Current WA nation: Fantoa
NPA Division: Auxiliary
Previous Military experience(If any): Was part of the NPA Special Forces between September to December(2017).
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): None.

I, Fantoa request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Sorry for the delay.

Zeek -Accepted! Welcome back to the NPA. I'll send you more information momentarily.

Alejulea - Join the WA with your TNP nation. Until then denied.

Nation In TNP: Grimoirepolis
RL country: The Philippines

I, Grimoirepolis request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: United Federation of Alamo
Current WA nation: Westsea
Previous Military experience(If any): Formerly a PFC in the NPA prior to a period of inactivity
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):
RL country: Romania

I, the United Federation of Alamo request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Aurora Orb
Current WA nation: San Andrewa
NPA Division: < Special Forces >
Previous Military experience(If any): In TNP. Took part in a number of ops and reached the rank of Seargent if I recall correctly
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): None.
RL country: UK

I, Aurora Orb request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Andrew - Glad to have you back! Please move your WA to TNP then I'll accept you.

Nation In TNP: catopia2
Current WA nation: catopia
Previous Military experience(If any): none
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): WA
RL country: england

I, catopia2 request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Drusselstein
Current WA nation: Drusselstein
RL country: The Republic of the Philippines

I, Drusselstein, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: catopia2
Current WA nation: catopia2
Previous Military experience(If any): none
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): WA
RL country: England

I, catopia2 request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Andrew and Drusselstein - Accepted, welcome to the NPA! I'll send you more information momentarily.

Rustykane - Accepted pending security check.

Back