Lennarts 2017 Winners: RMBae of 2017

Yukkira

TNPer
Discord
An Actual Walrus#6526
moce_seal.png

The Lennarts 2017

Good evening, I'd like to present to you our RMBae of the Year! Let's be honest, the only thing weirder than the RMB is the word 'bae'. What does it even mean? Our RMBae is the kind of person who can help TNP work these things out, seriously and carefully, without the silliness of the TNP forums. Your RMBae is the kind of person who can use the word 'bae' in a post and not get suppressed. Let's face it, to be the RMBae, you need to be nothing less than TNP's favourite RMB poster.

And the winner is.....

Lotion Empire

As the winner of the Lennart for RMBae of the Year, Lotion Empire may display the following Lennart designed by Deputy Minister Artemis in their forum signature, NS factbooks, or anywhere else:

c4F71Zi.png

Congratulations Lotion Empire! I now invite you to make your acceptance speech.

Hello Everyone,
Some of you know me as, Lotion Empire, Ruskaland, or just Lotion, I would like to say,Thank you all who for voted for me. And thank you all who made my time in NS a great, and enjoyable time. Seriously, I might repeat myself, time again, and time again. But still, thank you all.
When I first joined NS, I must admit, I really didn't think that I would achieve most of the things I've done. Such as, having a fun time with y'all,Actually RPing in the Forums and RMB and more.
But, after time, I started RPing in the RMB, and Forums, Had a fun time with most of you, and got to know some of you.
And For that,and other reasons, I'll say what I might repeat, over and over, but still,
Thank you.

Back