TNPer
-
-
-
-
mofa_seal.png
Official Roll
January 12, 2018

I don't like posting in old threads for things like this. Post if you're interested in continuing to serve in FA, and when you do, indicate if you are assigned to a region and what it is. If you're interested in a specific one, also indicate that. There will be some shuffling around in the assignments. Any other comments/feedback about this term's goals are also welcome.

-Pallaith

I am here. As a DM of another ministry I dont know what I'm allowed to do, but I am open for any roles you may have!

Edit: Acknowledging my assignment

Im here! Not assigned anywhere yet, TRR would be my preferred place to be assigned but NationStates and LKE both would be nice.

Assigned in TRR now!

Here. Not really sure what was going on with my assignment. It was Balder.

Edit 1: Now I'm stuck with Europe and Forest. :P

Edit 2: AND Stargate!

Edit 3: No more Forest :(

Edit 4: Bye, bye Europe :bye:

Edit 5. HELLO, DSA!

Here and awaiting assignment.

EDIT: I acknowledge that I have been assigned to our embassy in The South Pacific and graciously accept this posting.

Thank you, Mr. Minister.

EDIT 16/03/2018: I acknowledge that I have been assigned to Taijitu and Europeia with Stoskavanya as my mentee.

Here and ready to serve. Currently serving in wintreath and NationStates.

EDIT: I acknowledge my new postings, now serving in The Union of Democratic States and NationStates

Im here, i believe I was assigned to Commonwealth of Crowns and Equinox

EDIT: I acknowledge my assigned postings

I am assigned to 10ki, Spiritus, and The Order of the Grey Wardens.

Posting acknowledged.

Here. I think I don't have any embassies anymore. I don't know, to be honest. Appoint me wherever appropriate.

Present. Was assigned to The Brittannian Kingdom but not sure what was happening.

EDIT: Assignments noted and okay.

Boop! I'm still alive and ready to roll. Originally asked to take Equilism, TEP, and Taijitu, but free for reassigning if you'd like.

EDIT: Ready to take up assigned postings (KoA alone and TEP with Michael Power.)

Last I heard I was assigned to Canada, but I as I don't think I've been consistent with those duties I'd reassign the region to someone more reliable if available.

Also, I'm willing to mentor one member on request, or otherwise be plumbed for thoughts or what experience I have.

Edit: I acknowledge being reassigned.

Here and available. This semester I have a reduced workload so more time for TNP and the FA. I currently don't have any assignments but I'm willing to help with logistics, training, advice, etc. or wherever I'm needed.

Pallaith:
mofa_seal.png
Official Roll
January 12, 2018

I don't like posting in old threads for things like this. Post if you're interested in continuing to serve in FA, and when you do, indicate if you are assigned to a region and what it is. If you're interested in a specific one, also indicate that. There will be some shuffling around in the assignments. Any other comments/feedback about this term's goals are also welcome.

-Pallaith
I would like to have a German speaking nation, I would be ok with a Spanish or English one.i I edited this now. Am I done?

I'd be interested in being assigned just about anywhere.

EDIT: I acknowledge my assignment.

Braussland:
Hello, I just joined up. What should I do?
Start by reading the first post in the thread and editing your post accordingly. From there we will assign you to a region. It would probably be a good idea to join the Executive Staff Discord as well.

Here, no current assignment. Any assignment would be acceptable.

Back