Minister of Culture
-
Pronouns
They/Them
TNP Nation
Guslantis
Discord
bootsie
[img=102,102]http://i.imgur.com/VvqwkYU.png[/img][img=300,102]https://i.imgur.com/6ltLkCR.png[/img]​

Nations in our world are suffering, and even though our alliances have tried to assist in these situations, we know that bureaucracy will prevail. Guslantis has proven itself as one of the most influential nations in Meterra, and Thomas has revolutionized the telecommunications market with its Azul brand. Apart, we are powerful. Together, we are unstoppable.

We must work together to provide aid to those in the various nations of the world, even those we may not agree with. We will be working in the coming weeks with providing food, infrastructure, and shelter to those in war-torn nations, and make sure that all of their basic needs are taken care of. In addition to these needs, Thomas will be working with the national carriers to provide emergency communication devices, ensuring that family members and support staff can communicate with each other.

A fund will be set up on behalf of these war-torn nations, and every purchase of a Thomas product will have a portion contributed to this fund. To further provide assistance, please reply promptly if you are in need of this aid, and we will be in contact with you to coordinate this effort.

Dame Alicia Durand
Chancellor of Guslantis

Josh Douglas
Chief Executive Officer of Ren

iTemccw.png

Dame Durand, CEO Douglas,
The government of His Majesty Tobias III, King of Prydania would like to apply for membership in this aid program. We see this as an opportunity to both build our relationship with both Guslantis and Thomas as well as provide our nation with much-needed aid to contribute to our rebuilding efforts.

Sincerely and Very Respectfully,
William Aubyn
Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Prydania, authorized to act on behalf of His Majesty Tobias III Lothbrok, King of Prydania, Lord Protector of Austurland, Marshal of Beaconsfield, Lord United, Defender of the faith​

Dame Durand, CEO Douglas,

I would like to apply my government into this aid program for when the war in our country ends. This is an ample opportunity to rebuild ties with the outside world that we have in the past so carelessly destroyed as well as provide the soon to be reunited United Kingdom of Thederic Nors with much needed assistance in rebuilding.

I thank you, Thomas and Guslantis for this opportunity.

Sincerly,

Queen Alycia Rochette
Queen of the United Kingdom of Thederic Nors

To Dame Durand, Josh Douglas​

We, the people of Berkowitzia, have recently decided to apply to the foreign aid program. We believe this opportunity will help bring what the need most to the people of Eras, food, water, and happiness.​

Sincerely: Jennifer Wolfe, Elected Representative of Berkowitzia​

Back