The Fasicst Rebellion

Dark days.
Darker Days
darkest Days.

The entire nation of Necerierra is now plagued with Fascist Rebels. The Necerierran King, King Albert I of Necerierra, House de Havena, is now headed to the frontlines of the final city the king still holds, Hoffmahn. "May Jingo help us all.".....

The 500 Kanadian soldiers, sent a month or so before, dig in around the city. The heavy rebellion in Sundeon had stalled them from sending more troops, but as the messages home became more and more dire for help the Kanadian Queen came through. She declared two of the three regiments in Fort Rally would be sent south from Scallendovia to Necerierra. Roughly two thousand men and women. Along with them was new Kanadian armed vehicles and artillery, which extras could be given to the Necerierran soldiers.

They packed onto boats, ready to make the pretty short journey in a little over twelve hours. As the day clocked by, they relaxed and ate, enjoying life while they could. As the horizon appeared, with the sounds of fighting and explosions, they readied and departed onto the beaches. The Kanadian flag stiched on their shoulders and their green camoflague in the desert is what set them apart from the others.

As artillery was raised on the hill, the 500 cheered at the arrival of rienforcements. For the moment, the situation looked like it wouldn't collapse at any moment. Sir Hans Albe walked next to his platoon guard, asking Necerierran soldiers where their king was.

Cremeden, though shaken by the assasinaton of the Vice Premier, still looks around the world for allies of their cause. Premier Vokel had noticed the facist uprising in Necerria could help Cremeden maintain power around the continet of the Phoenix Straight. The Premier sent a message to the leader of the facists, offering help. In the meantime, Cremeden declared war on Necceria.

Skittleyflakes:
Cremeden, though shaken by the assasinaton of the Vice Premier, still looks around the world for allies of their cause. Premier Vokel had noticed the facist uprising in Necerria could help Cremeden maintain power around the continet of the Phoenix Straight. The Premier sent a message to the leader of the facists, offering help. In the meantime, Cremeden declared war on Necceria.
After the declaration of war from Cremeden begam public, the Queen drafted a message quickly, not even collecting parliament.

Official Letter from Kanada:
To the Premier of Cremeden,

We ask you to stand down. Necerierra is our ally, and we will fight with our gotic bloodbrothers to the end. Pull back your declaration of war immediately or face the consequences of the Kanadian forces.

Queen Grace Kanad III

After the lack of Cremeden's answer, nearly twenty four hours later parliament was gathered. After some discussion, a war declaration was sent with the highest agreeing rate for war in the history of parliament, but that may have been due to the slight "purge" after the revolt in the south. 103 to 17. The message was drafted and sent to Cremeden.

Official Letter from the Parliament of the Constituional Monarchy of Kanada:
Constituional Monarchy of Kanada
Drafted and sent from Calgary, Calgary.

We, the Kanadian government, have given you time to respond to our request. Without an answer, we are forced to defend our ally, Necerierra, with military force against their agressor. So, in short, the Constituional Monarchy of Kanada has declared war on Cremeden. Though, at the moment, we will not call in our allies. You've been given your chance, now you must suffer the consequences for supporting an evil ideology.

Gutt Luk Du,
Prime Minister Johann Leonit
Queen Grace Severyn-Kanad III

The Kanadian military began mobilization, pulling soldiers from the Malorian and Cogorian border to place with the soldiers already on the coast. Forts built in the 1940's were put to use once again, determined to ward off any threat at ease.
In Necerierra, the 2,500 Kanadians attempted a push along the coast, towards the west, in order to stretch out the enemy lines and possibly make a puncture in their defense.
Hundreds of Kanadians surged across a dozen mile wide front against whatever fire the enemy through towards them. They were highly trained, but really only for snow and forest. The Kanadians were not accustomed to the desert, and some passed out from the heat before it was even their turn to charge. Luckily, Winter was coming soon, and they had hopes it would calm down.
They'd hoped the shear number of men would break against the enemy, especially with their superior equipment, and payoff from the attack was with in sight.

"Hmm, there seems to be increasing trouble in the North", states Notboss Dragonking, the king of Draconics.

"Yes it is my king", Crescent Killer states, using formalities on purpose. "Should we join it?"

"No, we must keep the peace, I know we can get there faster by ship but it is still very far and we haven't even chosen a side. Neither side I wish to choose right now", Notboss declares and sits on his throne. "Draconics isn't even a part of an alliance to keep further peace".

"If I may declare an opinion against my king? Kanada is a Constitutional Monarchy, just like us. Wouldn't it be a disgrace to us if we didn't help? We do not even know what the new nation and leader might do against other countries, such as commit mass genocide" Crescent Killer says as Notboss looks up at him with wide eyes.

"Oh, that is true Killer....hmmm"

Notboss looks down at the map in front of him.

"Send a letter to the Queen of Kanada on the coldest resilient anthro and dragon", Says Notboss and Killer leaves the room to retrieve the messengers as the King writes down what to send.

To the Queen of Kanada, I the King of Draconics wish to ask you if you require any of our help or another ally. We are considered neutral to you, although your country is a Constitutional Monarchy just like my kingdom. We may be far but we can provide naval support. Our defenses are strong in Naval power and can get to you with supplies and men. Please Respond as soon as possible.
Notboss Dragonking, King of Draconics

The Cremeish Premier had a stack of letters on his desk. A letter from Kanada telling the Premier to stand down was briefly read and tossed away earlier the day. Another letter from Kanada caught the eye of the Premier. The Premier opened the letter, seeing a declaration of war by Kanada. "I'll have to assemble my Ministers for this.", he grumbled.

The Premier has assembled his Executive Ministers for a meeting. The ministers had unanimously agreed to unconditionally surrender to Kanada. A letter was sent detailing the surrender.

Skittleyflakes:
The Premier has assembled his Executive Ministers for a meeting. The ministers had unanimously agreed to unconditionally surrender to Kanada. A letter was sent detailing the surrender.
(Non-Canon Cremeden War:) Parliament drafted a message back to Cremeden, saying what would be needed for this surrender to go through.

Letter from the Parliament of Kanada:

We will send Walt Urused to the Cremeden capital with a platoon of 15 mountaineers, who will carry the conditions for peace.

(OOC: time warp just cuz) The ship came to the harbor, and Walt walked down the gangway carrying a briefcase. Once addressed by the Cremedish, he took out the demands from inside.

List of demands from the Parliament of Kanada:
To the nation of Cremeden, who has called an unconditional surrender, here is our list of demands which are to be agreed with quickly, or hostilities will begin again.

I.

All hostilities between the nation of Cremeden and the nations of Kanada and Necerierra will end.

II.

The nation of Cremeden will pay 1,200,000,000 (1.2 Billion) NSD to the nation of Necerierra immediately as an apology for their declaration of war. They will also pay 600,000,000 (600 Million) NSD to the nation of Kanada immediately for the trouble of this conflict. They will proceed to pay both 400,000,000 (400 Million) NSD anually on October 1st for five years.

III.

The Cremedish Army will be reduced to strictly 30,000 ground soldiers, maximum, for ten years. The Cremedish Navy will scuttle any ship with a displacement over 9,500 tons. They are not permitted to construct a ship like this for ten years. The Cremeden Air Force will not be affected by this document.

IV.

The nation of Cremeden in not allowed to intervene in wars for ten years in any way. They may not send arms/rations to anybody. They may not guaruntee any nation's sovereignty.

V.

There will be a re-election for premier, the current premier may not serve in the Cremeden government again.

VI.

Cremeden will ceed fifty square kilometers of land to Kanada for use of Kanadian nuclear weaponary.

Kanadian Signings:

Cremedish Signings:

(Canon-Fascist War:)
Message to the King of Draconics:
Notboss Dragonking,
I thank you for your offering of an alliace, but my nation, Kanada, has quite enough already, such as our close ally of Maloria. We feel it may be unnecesary to gain too many allies for the fear of being dragged into a war we do not want to join. Once again, the Parliement thanks you for your offering, yet we must decline.

The Dragons and their riders endure a very tough and quick flight training before departing to their long trip with the scroll-like message to be brought to the Rulers of SAA Kanada.

After many days of flying and stops to rest they stay on course, staying well close to the ocean, the one place in the world Draconicsians feel welcome.

They get to the borders of Kanada and find Docks to land near and find guards to ask that they bring a message from Notboss Dragonking the leader of Draconics to the leaders of Kanada. They hand the letter to the guard and ask for a place to rest and wait if there is a letter needed to be brought to the King of Draconics himself.

Letter as reads:
To the Queen of Kanada, I the King of Draconics wish to ask you if you require any of our help or another ally. We are considered neutral to you, although your country is a Constitutional Monarchy just like my kingdom. We may be far but we can provide naval support. Our defenses are strong in Naval power and can get to you with supplies and men. Please Respond as soon as possible.
Notboss Dragonking, King of Draconics

(I guess im supposed to put here ready for reply from SAA Kanada? If so then im ready ^w^)

SAA Kanada:
Skittleyflakes:
(Non-Canon Cremeden War:) Parliament drafted a message back to Cremeden, saying what would be needed for this surrender to go through.

Letter from the Parliament of Kanada:

We will send Walt Urused to the Cremeden capital with a platoon of 15 mountaineers, who will carry the conditions for peace.

(OOC: time warp just cuz) The ship came to the harbor, and Walt walked down the gangway carrying a briefcase. Once addressed by the Cremedish, he took out the demands from inside.

List of demands from the Parliament of Kanada:
To the nation of Cremeden, who has called an unconditional surrender, here is our list of demands which are to be agreed with quickly, or hostilities will begin again.

I.

All hostilities between the nation of Cremeden and the nations of Kanada and Necerierra will end.

II.

The nation of Cremeden will pay 1,200,000,000 (1.2 Billion) NSD to the nation of Necerierra immediately as an apology for their declaration of war. They will also pay 600,000,000 (600 Million) NSD to the nation of Kanada immediately for the trouble of this conflict. They will proceed to pay both 400,000,000 (400 Million) NSD anually on October 1st for five years.

III.

The Cremedish Army will be reduced to strictly 30,000 ground soldiers, maximum, for ten years. The Cremedish Navy will scuttle any ship with a displacement over 9,500 tons. They are not permitted to construct a ship like this for ten years. The Cremeden Air Force will not be affected by this document.

IV.

The nation of Cremeden in not allowed to intervene in wars for ten years in any way. They may not send arms/rations to anybody. They may not guaruntee any nation's sovereignty.

V.

There will be a re-election for premier, the current premier may not serve in the Cremeden government again.

VI.

Cremeden will ceed fifty square kilometers of land to Kanada for use of Kanadian nuclear weaponary.

Kanadian Signings:

Cremedish Signings:

(Canon-Fascist War:)
Message to the King of Draconics:
Notboss Dragonking,
I thank you for your offering of an alliace, but my nation, Kanada, has quite enough already, such as our close ally of Maloria. We feel it may be unnecesary to gain too many allies for the fear of being dragged into a war we do not want to join. Once again, the Parliement thanks you for your offering, yet we must decline.

The Cremeish Government looked at the paper angrily. Defense Minister Anthony D. Gilley said, "We haven't even fought yet! We can't give up yet!" Premier ALexandre Vokel and his new Vice Premier Paul Fence had agreed with the minister. "I declare myself God-Emperor of Cremeden, and we declare war on Kanada! Boo Kanada!", the Premier said. The 16 diplomats were promptly surrounded and arrested on order of the God-Emperor. A letter was sent detailing another declaration of war.

(time warp and blah bla bla)

"So it seems that we will not be entering this my king" Crescent Killer states as he finished reading the response of SAA Kanada.

"That is fine though, at least we know we are on good terms with them" Notboss Dragonking says and folds the letter back to it's original form and sets it in a folder on his desk.

The City of Hoffmahn is being sieged!
-King Albert I of Necerierra

We have used most of our supplies and our soldiers are hungry and have their morale low, if the fascist won the siege, Necerierra will be under fascist rule!
-King Albert I of Necerierra

SAA Kanada:
The 500 Kanadian soldiers, sent a month or so before, dig in around the city. The heavy rebellion in Sundeon had stalled them from sending more troops, but as the messages home became more and more dire for help the Kanadian Queen came through. She declared two of the three regiments in Fort Rally would be sent south from Scallendovia to Necerierra. Roughly two thousand men and women. Along with them was new Kanadian armed vehicles and artillery, which extras could be given to the Necerierran soldiers.

They packed onto boats, ready to make the pretty short journey in a little over twelve hours. As the day clocked by, they relaxed and ate, enjoying life while they could. As the horizon appeared, with the sounds of fighting and explosions, they readied and departed onto the beaches. The Kanadian flag stiched on their shoulders and their green camoflague in the desert is what set them apart from the others.

As artillery was raised on the hill, the 500 cheered at the arrival of rienforcements. For the moment, the situation looked like it wouldn't collapse at any moment. Sir Hans Albe walked next to his platoon guard, asking Necerierran soldiers where their king was.
The King? He is at the castle, hiding in his bedroom, probably. A help from our dear Kannadian Allies is appreciated, may Jingo save us all.
-Sergeant Nero of the 3th Regiment.

Back