Culture roll call

mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
Please confirm that you still wish to be involved in the Culture Ministry.

I would like to see who are the competent graphic designers amongst us in particular.

If you have a particular idea that you'd like to see implemented feel free to also drop in a short note in your sign in post.

Yo, no graphic design skills, no roleplay experience. I often have good ideas for events and holidays, but am usually hit or miss on spending time to execute them.

Crushing Our Enemies:
Yo, no graphic design skills, no roleplay experience. I often have good ideas for events and holidays, but am usually hit or miss on spending time to execute them.

Kasch:
I'm here. I am okay at graphics and I come up with ideas here and there.

Siwale:
I would like to be involved. Not good with graphics.

I look forward to working with each of you!

It seems that a graphic designer may be quite hard to come by.

I m heer.

I have some skill at graphic design stuff and can show prior work if necessary. I made your kingly crown award, for example. :P

I am, however, exceedingly bad at execution. I'm prone to procrastinating on design tasks that take more than one session to complete, or when I don't have time at exactly the moment I was asked to work on them.

I also have other skills and I like doing holidays!

I can help out, I have a tad of RP experience and can help with holidays... learning some graphics but cant make anything really

*breaks through the window*

Graphic Skills? Depending on if my computer charger for MS Paint gets fixed. Also my ability to use GIMP and also my time.

I have some RP experience and holiday stuff, I guess.

I would still like to be involved especially with events and the Friendship Fair coming up.

I am good with graphics and have produced successful ones like for delegate delirium, great bight's 3 words story, owen's campaign badge, siwale's campaign badge...

I'll be around I suppose, though I can't guarantee a consistent activity level given that I'm currently in university.

I'm probably not the first person to ask for graphics and stuff, though I might be able to throw something together if needed.

I didn't think we were asked for RP experience, but, well I don't have much tbh. If there's worlds to be built and lore to be made though, there's a reason my username is written in slate blue.

Sasten:
I'll be around I suppose, though I can't guarantee a consistent activity level given that I'm currently in university.

I'm probably not the first person to ask for graphics and stuff, though I might be able to throw something together if needed.

I didn't think we were asked for RP experience, but, well I don't have much tbh. If there's worlds to be built and lore to be made though, there's a reason my username is written in slate blue.

No problem. I'm sure you'll be involved in the RP side of my agenda anyway as a moderator.

abc:
I would still like to be involved especially with events and the Friendship Fair coming up.

I am good with graphics and have produced successful ones like for delegate delirium, great bight's 3 words story, owen's campaign badge, siwale's campaign badge...

Absolutely. Happy to have you involved in the team.
Atlae:
*breaks through the window*

Graphic Skills? Depending on if my computer charger for MS Paint gets fixed. Also my ability to use GIMP and also my time.

I have some RP experience and holiday stuff, I guess.

Thanks for letting me know! Happy to have you on the team.

Iraelia:
I am preeeesssseeeeennnt

And finally had your staff application accepted ;) Welcome!

Hong Kong:
Hi. I'm here, not good at graphics, but can have good ideas.

I'm sure you have wonderful ideas, and I look forward to hearing them!

Hesskin Empire:
I can help out, I have a tad of RP experience and can help with holidays... learning some graphics but cant make anything really

That's completely fine! Feel free to send us your experimental designs as we'd be happy to give you any feedback. Looking forward to working with you on RP/holidays ideas.

Brend0g:
Some graphics ability, some ideas

Some of the best of both worlds, then?

SillyString:
I m heer.

I have some skill at graphic design stuff and can show prior work if necessary. I made your kingly crown award, for example. :P

I am, however, exceedingly bad at execution. I'm prone to procrastinating on design tasks that take more than one session to complete, or when I don't have time at exactly the moment I was asked to work on them.

I also have other skills and I like doing holidays!
I'm quite good at nagging. So I'm sure we'll be a good team ;)
Mystery Player:
Here, no graphics ability though.
No problem! I'm sure you'll find your niche here soon enough :)
Owenstacey:
I want to be involved but I'm not good with graphics
If you want to, you can be involved! ;)
Zeek:
Present, graphics is a no.. Though I have plenty of experience in sports events.
Sports events? Interesting. We should discuss this more when it comes to planning our big events of the season.
Darcania:
I'm here. I have middling graphics skills.
Always lovely to have you Darcania.

Back