Pronouns
he/they
TNP Nation
Darcania
Discord
@zephyrkul
Eluvatar has proposed the following:
Eluvatar:
I also propose, in a new motion, to strike words "are certified." from the end of Section Two, clause 6, so that it reads as follows:
6. Election Supervisors will endeavor to keep an up to date tally of votes available to the Election Commission at-large, with private ballots anonymized. The Election Supervisors may modify how each ballot is counted until they certify the final results, or present the results to the commission at large to be certified.

The marked up amendment:

6. Election Supervisors will endeavor to keep an up to date tally of votes available to the Election Commission at-large, with private ballots anonymized. The Election Supervisors may modify how each ballot is counted until they certify the final results, or present the results to the commission at large to be certified. are certified. are certified.
I note that an election is coming up soon, and we can't have votes during the elections; as this is just an amendment to fix a small mistake in the rules, I move that we vote immediately.

Um - it looks like Elu's amendment is internally inconsistent. It says that it strikes the words "are certified," but in the quoted text, the words are still there. Can we clarify that the words are actually being struck?

If they are (as I assume), I vote yes.

Crushing Our Enemies:
Um - it looks like Elu's amendment is internally inconsistent. It says that it strikes the words "are certified," but in the quoted text, the words are still there. Can we clarify that the words are actually being struck?
Indeed, a nice lack of ambiguity would be nice. Eluvatar, if you would be so kind as to confirm this, since it's your proposal? If confirmed, I also vote Yes.

Voting has closed (specifically it closed at 8:03 Eastern due to the opening of elections, but I woke up a bit late). Here are the results:

Aye [c] Abstain [c] Nay [c] Non-Voting Members [c]5[c]0[c]0[c]1[c]Siwale
Crushing Our Enemies
Darcania
Eluvatar
SillyString[c]n/a[c]n/a
[c]Syrixia
The vote PASSES. The Rules will be edited shortly.

Back