-
-
Pronouns
He/Him/His
TNP Nation
Kaschovia
Discord
kaschovia
We'll be doing it how we did it for the last version of this, except the agora will be coming up with the questions and answering them so that a larger variety of questions and answers can be collected.

You can ask questions (for people to answer) in this thread! It can be anything related to our region or NationStates in general.

To make sure your question is reasonable, simply check to see if it is similar to the questions in previous versions of Monthly Memoirs. By this, I mean don't ask What does WA stand for? I mean questions like What is your funniest moment on NationStates?

These will be updated as I think of new questions to ask.

My Questions
  • What is your funniest moment on NationStates?
  • If you could change one thing about the North Pacific, what would it be and why?

• What accomplishment in NationStates are you most proud of?
  • Besides yourself, who is your favorite TNPer?

So I answer these myself I think? Am I doing this right?

Q: What is your funniest moment on NationStates?

A: The whole Kingdom of Kvatch invasion, especially Aurum's stupid doggo memes.

Q: If you could change one thing about the North Pacific, what would it be and why?

A: Make myself Founder.

Q: What accomplishment in NationStates are you most proud of?

A: The Grey Wardens in general, looking back my work in Lazarus was pretty inconsequential beyond prolonging the time before the next coup by a few months. TGW on the other hand is an unstoppable force of pure memes that I couldn't be prouder of.

Q: Besides yourself, who is your favorite TNPer?

A: Praetor, ripperoni in pepperoni hope you're not actually dead.

And a new question for the class.

- If TNP got deleted tomorrow and we all went to TRR where do you think you'd move to?

If you could change one thing about the North Pacific, what would it be and why?

Depends on what I'm trying to achieve. To actually help it? Either a more well-rounded military, or a more effective foreign policy. For my own gain? Make myself elected Delegate. Not Founder, because I think that at this point, a non-democratic TNP would just be weaker than it is now, so ruling over it would be worse than being Delegate of a democratic, but stronger TNP.

What accomplishment in NationStates are you most proud of?

Probably helping get The North Pacific to 7th for the first Nuke Day as Deputy Commander (I haven't done much.)

- If TNP got deleted tomorrow and we all went to TRR where do you think you'd move to?

That I'm not already in? Probably one of the other democratic, large GCRs.

My own question for the class:

-If you could change, add, or remove one thing to/from Nationstates, what would you do?

Which moment from TNP's past would you have loved to get involved in, if only you were around at that time?
OOC: I'm not a citizen anymore. Hope this doesn't prohibit me from asking questions for Monthly Memoirs...

Q: Whats your funniest moment on NS

A: me and my allies utterly defeating the NPU while we were completely drunk (IC)

Q: If TNP got deleted tomorrow and we all went to TRR where do you think you'd move to?

A: I'd probably try to gather the people i usually "hang out" with and either start a new region or join a new one

Now a question from me: Are there things you specifically hate about/on NS?

Answers to the following questions can now be posted and will be included in the next issue of TNL. You can answer one of them, or all of them - it is up to you! You can post your answer in this thread, you can send it to me through the forums, through a telegram or even through Discord if you feel like it.
  1. What is your funniest moment on NationStates?
  2. If you could change one thing about the North Pacific, what would it be and why?
  3. What accomplishment in NationStates are you most proud of?
  4. Besides yourself, who is your favorite TNPer?
  5. If TNP got deleted tomorrow and we all went to TRR where do you think you'd move to?
  6. If you could change, add, or remove one thing to/from Nationstates, what would you do?
  7. Which moment from TNP's past would you have loved to get involved in, if only you were around at that time?
  8. Are there things you specifically hate about/on NS?

If TNP got deleted tomorrow and we all went to TRR where do you think you'd move to?

I'd probably focus more my time on one of the other feeders, probably TSP or the NPO.

If you could change, add, or remove one thing to/from Nationstates, what would you do?

Delete all founders, and return to the old style of UCRs being founded, but not having founders. That would shake things up a little.

Which moment from TNP's past would you have loved to get involved in, if only you were around at that time?

The Durk purges, feel like it would be a fun experience to surf the waves on.

Are there things you specifically hate about/on NS?

The pervasive levels of egotism, it's a browser game people.

Back