A Nation on Edge OOC thread

Xentherida

TNPer
-
-
Took the liberty of setting up an OOC thread for this RP to prevent the IC thread from getting clogged up. Voice complaints, concerns, and queries here, along with the general out-of-character discussion.

IC THREAD HERE

Right, godmodding. I have so many complaints with you MS over your rampant godmoddery it is actually ridiculous.

1) Finding the FOB. You managed to discover it instantly, without explaining why.
2) Then its "destruction" in which you have a bomb that convieniently only destroys the target you want. More godmoddery.
3) Ignoring everything I've done. You paid absolutely no attention to any of my posts and blatantly ignored them.
4) Your leader appears to teleport everywhere. TRANSPORT TAKES TIME. He is not magic, getting to places he wants to be in seconds. He should have died in the helicopter when it was struck by numerous missiles, but a) you ignored that and b) he teleported elsewhere.
5) You seem to abhor even taking casualties. My strike on your helicopter squadron that caught you by surprise and superior numbers took down 1 helicopter apparently, when in reality the entire squadron would at least suffer some minor damage, with lots destroyed. Then your bomber manages to avoid EVERY SINGLE BULLET and drops your godmod bomb.

As you can quite tell, I am absolutely furious. The more you godmod the harder I will be going on you. I am within inches of unleashing nukes on every single major city, and obliterating your entire army because of such awful tactical moves such as "turn them to swiss cheese". Vague orders that provide absolutely no content aside from "shoot them" - which is literally the objective of war - is extremely unhelpful to an army, and provides no actual clear orders.

This is more of a small comment, but even if you had managed to find the temporary FOB that was being taken down when they moved out, they would have already left by the time the helicopter found it, which I inferred at the end of my post. This is a much larger complaint, RP posts DO NOT HAPPEN IN REAL TIME. Unless you want a very quick moving RP, where people can barely get one post in per RP day, then I suggest you slow it down and stop RPing in real time.

Xentherida:
Right, godmodding. I have so many complaints with you MS over your rampant godmoddery it is actually ridiculous.

1) Finding the FOB. You managed to discover it instantly, without explaining why.
2) Then its "destruction" in which you have a bomb that convieniently only destroys the target you want. More godmoddery.
3) Ignoring everything I've done. You paid absolutely no attention to any of my posts and blatantly ignored them.
4) Your leader appears to teleport everywhere. TRANSPORT TAKES TIME. He is not magic, getting to places he wants to be in seconds. He should have died in the helicopter when it was struck by numerous missiles, but a) you ignored that and b) he teleported elsewhere.
5) You seem to abhor even taking casualties. My strike on your helicopter squadron that caught you by surprise and superior numbers took down 1 helicopter apparently, when in reality the entire squadron would at least suffer some minor damage, with lots destroyed. Then your bomber manages to avoid EVERY SINGLE BULLET and drops your godmod bomb.

As you can quite tell, I am absolutely furious. The more you godmod the harder I will be going on you. I am within inches of unleashing nukes on every single major city, and obliterating your entire army because of such awful tactical moves such as "turn them to swiss cheese". Vague orders that provide absolutely no content aside from "shoot them" - which is literally the objective of war - is extremely unhelpful to an army, and provides no actual clear orders.
Welcome to that dude, join the club

Yeah yeah I am apologizing this already. I am now trying my best to keep shit real... Speaking of which... aint ya going to try and blow up my home ?

Back