A nation on edge

I am outlining this. I do not need any humanitarian help. And this is not a revolution . The public does not condone this. Its some plan B after I overthrown a regime. Its just some paid guns causing trouble. And damage is kept minimal. I do not need any help. Yet...

The Cremeish helicopter was held up in Cremeden for a while, as the FA staff had to stop by at the South to attend another "Preventing terrorism in Cremeden" meeting. My, God. We have these meetings every month, and they literally do nothing., Minister Trenton thought. After sitting through an hour of usless taks, John and his staff went pn their way tu Singapura. After a few jours, they gort to Singapuras Capitol. They asked the staff where El Presidente Justin was. The guy did not know of the current wearabputs of El Presidente. "Let's just go to the embassy", one guy said. So they flew away to the embassy. "Hello, we would like to go and have a special diplomatic meeting with the president", theu said. "ok, ill call him", the desk guy said.

Don't need that, here he comes ! said the desk guy

Hello, are you looking for me. Sorry about this awkward conditions fr a meeting. Care for a snack ? Must be some long journey you guys had to take

The rebels had finished looted the military bases long before the missiles fell, and had been in the suburbs for some time now. Another advantage they had; the enemy was using late intelligence, meaning they effectively wasted their missiles destroying their own infrastructure.

Another squadron of attack helicopters sighted this new enemy watching the destruction of the base. Looking through binoculars, he was astonished to find President Justin watching the destruction, almost completely unprotected. Perfect target.

"Squadrons, we have a positive ID on the president in a helicopter. He is just a few clicks north of my position. Destroy with extreme prejudice."

Within just a couple of minutes, a fleet of fighter craft were thundering to his position. They zoomed towards the President's helicopter, unleashing their missiles before veering off at supersonic speeds back to occupied airfields to rearm. The two-dozen or so missiles rocketed towards the helicopter, their target locked.

(OOC: You misunderstand what peacekeepers are. They are deployed to conflict zones in order to uphold peace. They are not an expeditionary force which is used to destroy your enemy. They uphold the peace, not fight on a side in conflict. Additionally, Andy will be taking the main role of the ground forces, of which I will occasionally issue orders to.

EDIT: As a note, I'm going on the fact that your president is watching this from a helicopter, as you stated a couple posts back. He cannot magically teleport places in such a short time. Also, do not expect a post from me for about 2 hours as I will be on the train.

Malayan Singapura:

Hello, are you looking for me. Sorry about this awkward conditions fr a meeting. Care for a snack ? Must be some long journey you guys had to take
Ah, hello there Mr. President Justin. I am John Trenton, MoFA of Cremeden, and these are my embassadorial staff. We have got your message and we're here to help! We would care for a snack during our meeting, as we've had to go from Cremegrad to Kekum then to Flakeington then back to Kekym and finally arriving here. So, what seems to be the issue?

Skittleyflakes:
Malayan Singapura:

Ah, hello there Mr. President Justin. I am John Trenton, MoFA of Cremeden, and these are my embassadorial staff. We have got your message and we're here to help! We would care for a snack during our meeting, as we've had to go from Cremegrad to Kekum then to Flakeington then back to Kekym and finally arriving here. So, what seems to be the issue?
It's pretty useless. Unless Cremeden is offering help resolving this rebellion, you may leave immediately

Malayan Singapura:
Skittleyflakes:
Malayan Singapura:

It's pretty useless. Unless Cremeden is offering help resolving this rebellion, you may leave immediately
"In an effort to provide peace among our intrests abroad, we may be able to offer some help in the form of Cremeden's vast oil and mineral supplies in Eastern Cremeden.", John said to the President. "However, us at Cremeden are experts at dealing with terrorists and rebellions, so we may be of help.", he continued. "Another thing, is that we may ship you some military supplies, as in boats and planes." "If you wish, we would send more help as in military troops", he ended.

OOC: MS if you could ACTUALLY ACKNOWLEDGE MY POSTS that would be terrific. You have yet to respond to the attack on your helicopters and your president under attack. PLEASE DO NOT JUST DISMISS THEM. It is bad RP'ing.

Bongsu bin Jaya, the commander of the rebel ground forces, under the command Tan Hway Chang, sat at his table in a temporary FOB. A few maps of various cities sat in front of him. A single, bright construction light shined onto the table, illuminating the maps in front of him. The maps had various markings on them, depicting tactics, positions, etc. He had gotten word that there was little resistance, which meant that hopefully they could take the city without having to mouse-hole through too many buildings. The air support they had would really help them out in these upcoming battles.

He grabbed his radio, and waited for radio silence before pressing the button on the side and speaking into it. “This is Commander Bongsu bin Jaya, giving the go ahead to begin Operation Thunder and Operation Storm. All generals meet me in the west wing of the FOB for the 411 on this mission. We’ll be oscar mike in 60.” He said putting his radio down and letting go of the button on the side of it.

He began to brief his generals on this mission in the much better lit west wing of the FOB, marking out their specific missions on a whiteboard, one of which was to attack a large city and the other of which was to attack a nuclear missile silo. It took around 15 minutes to finish the briefing, which gave them plenty of time to brief their own divisions. The various divisions of the rather well organized rebel army geared up and got ready to move out- It was time to bring the war to them.

Xentherida:
OOC: MS if you could ACTUALLY ACKNOWLEDGE MY POSTS that would be terrific. You have yet to respond to the attack on your helicopters and your president under attack. PLEASE DO NOT JUST DISMISS THEM. It is bad RP'ing.
OOC: ok Ok

He what ? One of the helis are down, well fire and retreat slowly then. Just empty our missiles already ! (Missiles firing)

Skittleyflakes:
Malayan Singapura:
Skittleyflakes:
Malayan Singapura:

"In an effort to provide peace among our intrests abroad, we may be able to offer some help in the form of Cremeden's vast oil and mineral supplies in Eastern Cremeden.", John said to the President. "However, us at Cremeden are experts at dealing with terrorists and rebellions, so we may be of help.", he continued. "Another thing, is that we may ship you some military supplies, as in boats and planes." "If you wish, we would send more help as in military troops", he ended.
How much would I have to pay for some extra oil and military help to squash the rebellion ? It sounds like a sound deal. The president said through video conferencing as he was still in a helicopter, ordering shit to be blown up

Andrenne:
Bongsu bin Jaya, the commander of the rebel ground forces, under the command Tan Hway Chang, sat at his table in a temporary FOB. A few maps of various cities sat in front of him. A single, bright construction light shined onto the table, illuminating the maps in front of him. The maps had various markings on them, depicting tactics, positions, etc. He had gotten word that there was little resistance, which meant that hopefully they could take the city without having to mouse-hole through too many buildings. The air support they had would really help them out in these upcoming battles.

He grabbed his radio, and waited for radio silence before pressing the button on the side and speaking into it. “This is Commander Bongsu bin Jaya, giving the go ahead to begin Operation Thunder and Operation Storm. All generals meet me in the west wing of the FOB for the 411 on this mission. We’ll be oscar mike in 60.” He said putting his radio down and letting go of the button on the side of it.

He began to brief his generals on this mission in the much better lit west wing of the FOB, marking out their specific missions on a whiteboard, one of which was to attack a large city and the other of which was to attack a nuclear missile silo. It took around 15 minutes to finish the briefing, which gave them plenty of time to brief their own divisions. The various divisions of the rather well organized rebel army geared up and got ready to move out- It was time to bring the war to them.
"Sir ! We found Tan Hway Chang's FOB" said some intelligence guy

Still on a helicopter, the president ordered "Well, destroy that FOB
. A missile strike. A bomber. Maybe commandos. TAKE THEM DOWN !"

Malayan Singapura:
Skittleyflakes:
Malayan Singapura:
Skittleyflakes:
Malayan Singapura:

How much would I have to pay for some extra oil and military help to squash the rebellion ? It sounds like a sound deal. The president said through video conferencing as he was still in a helicopter, ordering shit to be blown up
"Name your prices between 100 Million and 1 Billion, Mr. President.", Mr. Trenton told the President

Skittleyflakes:
Malayan Singapura:
Skittleyflakes:
Malayan Singapura:
Skittleyflakes:
Malayan Singapura:

"Name your prices between 100 Million and 1 Billion, Mr. President.", Mr. Trenton told the President
375 million NSD .

meanwhile in the heli "Sir, we got an experimental mini bomb perfect for destroying the FOB without totally annihilating everything else" said the president's pilot

"Well drop it on him !" said the president

As the pilot carefully moved through a sea of bullets and AA guns, he pressed the red button and the bomb dropped. As he saw the explosion, the president said this could be just the beginning

Malayan Singapura:
Skittleyflakes:
Malayan Singapura:
Skittleyflakes:
Malayan Singapura:
Skittleyflakes:
Malayan Singapura:

375 million NSD .
"Pleasure doin' buissness with y'all", He said to the President. "Now, we'll have to go back to Cremeden to organize supplies that will be sent to Singapura", he added. "Bye, Mr. Justin!", said one of the ambassadorial staff. As they left the embassy, one guy piped up, "Hey, can we get some drinks before we go?" "Fine, then", Mr. Trenton added. They got Singa Sodas, then boarded their helicopter to Cremeden. As they departed, they saw a helicopter emit a missle. "Damn, Singapura really needs these supplies", The Minister said as they veered the other way.

Another hour time-skip

The helicopter landed in Kekym, Cremeden. Minister Trenton was greeted by Cremeden's Home Affairs Minister, Donald McHenery. "Greetings, Mr. Trenton! So how was the embassadorial meeting in Singapura? Anything Noteworthy? Anything that drastically affects Cremeden?", McHenry asked. "Oh, nothing much McHenry, just that we require a few oil exports, and some war materials.", he replied. "We can hold a meeting over it here in Berlin", he added. "Ah, do you expect that Mr. Premier will be coming?", he inquisited. "Probably not, we can just get the Vice Premiere", je answered. "Right now, we'll ride to the Berlin Municipal Congress Hall to hold the meeting." "We can discuss matters in the car", he said. The two ministers and the ambassadorial staff went into the car to Berlin Munipal Congress Hall.

375,000,000 NSD paid to Cremeden's military industrial complex and its oiligarchy.
Now we wait...
"Missile strike all seized buildings owned by the rebels, Damage is easy to repair, especially since our economy has a huge chunk owned by the government and a another chunk owned by me

OOC: Nice godmodding mate. You CANNOT simply just press a button that tells you all the information. Your "minibomb" that destroys the specific target is also godmodding. Also seeing as you've deployed NO resistance whatsoever, and we marched straight into your cities, you're going to bomb multiple cities to the ground?

You frequently ignore all of my posts and display such incredible lack of acknowledging the opponent doing things. Your president should be DEAD, but you just blatantly ignored everything I did and godmodded your way through this entire thing.

"As the pilot carefully moved through a sea of bullets and AA guns, he pressed the red button and the bomb dropped." Once more, such incredible godmodding. You managed to avoid every single bullet and drop the bomb? Absolutely impossible.

EDIT: Took to the liberty of creating an OOC thread for this RP, to stop this getting clogged up with OOC messages. OOC thread here.

After hearing about the more threatening situation in Malayan Singapura, Albert I decided to send 2.5 k troops to peacekeep the naton.

The two ministers and the ambassadorial staff had arrived at the Berlin Congress Hall. The other ministers and staff had already gotten word and were arriving. However, the Premier was not there. As they sat down, the Speaker had arrived. "As you have heard, we have struck a deal with Singapura, and we are here to vote on what should be done with them", Speaker Andrew McCallum announced. "So, can I present now?", Mr. Trenton asked. "Fine", he replied. "Okay, so our current ally of Singapura is in deep trouble. As one terror-plagued country to another, I reckon that we should help our friends and intrests abroad.", he stated. "So what does Cremeden have to send?", Minister Anthony Gilley asked. "Ah, nothing much. Just some of our oil industry, which we can spare plenty of, some troops and a few industries of war.", he replied back. "Can you please continue on that phrase, industries of war, Sir?", Minister Phillip Jackson, asked. "Just a few weapons and vehicles", he replied. " What will Cremeden have to gain from this?", the Vice Premier, Samuèl Perrot spoke up. "Cremeden has already been paid upwards of over 300 million by the Singapurans.", he answered. "That seems like a solid deal", the VP added. "I rule that the Cremeish aid program can go on", the VP said. "Okay, by show of hands who supports the ruling by our VP?", The speaker asked everyone. Most people raised their hands. "Okay, we can commence.", he said. "Congress dissmissed".

The goverment officials left the building

"So, Mr. Perrot, all we need now is that you go and speak to the Premier about our ruling.", Mr. Trenton said to him as they walked twoards their cars. "I will go to his special office in Berlin", the VP replied as he got in the Car.

At the Office

Knock Nock

"Yes, who is it?", the premier asked "It's me, Samuel.", the VP replied. "Ah yes, come in.", he said. "Hello Mr. Premier, we've just got on a ruling that we are helping Singapura in their fight. "Okay then, anything serious?", he replied. "No, nothing much", the VP said. "Well then, see you soon.", he said "Well then, bye!", He said as he left for Cremegrad.

Tanks rumbled through the city streets. The crews inside were alert, wary for any Singapuran tanks that might appear on the next junction. But nothing showed itself. No tanks had been deployed by them. There was the occasional harassment from air, but that was quite ineffective when they reached the city centres. Plus, with their own air support provided by attack helicopters and the frequently flyby of fighter craft who zoomed above the skyscrapers, they faced very little opposition at all. Too many civilian lives were at risk for constant and sustained carpet fire. All of this combined meant it didn't take long to capture the cities. No opposing armour had been deployed; resistance was next to minimal.

Meanwhile, in Operation Storm, the fight for the nuclear silos was going extremely well. They too had yet to encounter any resistance, and had already breached the walls of the nuclear storage facility easily. It would be less than an hour before they had the nukes under their control, ready to threaten MS with.

Tan smiled. This was one of the best weeks he had ever had. His old enemy were proving as incompetent as ever, failing to deploy any armoured fighting vehicles at all and limiting themselves to just air attacks. They had done more collateral damage than damage to his forces, for goodness sake! With the artillery barrages that decimated houses to missiles that struck the sides of skyscrapers, shattering the glass into minuscule shreds, they had killed dozens of civilians in their ham handed attempt at suppressing them. But there was yet more good to be done with this collateral damage.

His propaganda video had just finished uploading, using the footage of the destruction that was already uploaded online. He had shown the clumsiness of MS, their willingness to kill their own civilians. This would be used to turn civilians into rebel fighters, further increasing their army size. They would have their vengeance on the government for the deaths of civilians.

Xentherida:
OOC: Nice godmodding mate. You CANNOT simply just press a button that tells you all the information. Your "minibomb" that destroys the specific target is also godmodding. Also seeing as you've deployed NO resistance whatsoever, and we marched straight into your cities, you're going to bomb multiple cities to the ground?

You frequently ignore all of my posts and display such incredible lack of acknowledging the opponent doing things. Your president should be DEAD, but you just blatantly ignored everything I did and godmodded your way through this entire thing.

"As the pilot carefully moved through a sea of bullets and AA guns, he pressed the red button and the bomb dropped." Once more, such incredible godmodding. You managed to avoid every single bullet and drop the bomb? Absolutely impossible.

EDIT: Took to the liberty of creating an OOC thread for this RP, to stop this getting clogged up with OOC messages. OOC thread here.
Erm sorry. here is the acutal thing

the president had scars as the helicopter crashed, he was barely alive as a lucky hit destroyed his helicopter. he should hav been dead by now, but something still told him to hang on. with his life on a fine thread, some medics pciked him up and towed him back to the presidential mansion to patch himself up

"Tan should have died. This family regime of his has stayed for too long. It takes power to crush power. So... I have no choice. Activate the endgame protocol..." president justin ordered as he passed out while being towed back to the palace

The palace ! He made it ! the president got treated for scars and while arriving back he activated the endgame protocol

for those who do not understand it, the endgame protocol is an executive order which meant that all Members of parliament and judges were dismissed and sent to a foreign embassy to wait out, in this case the Singapuran embassy at Flakington city, Cremeden. The executives remained and the president is to be entirely in charge as commander in chief. this was to stay until the rebellion is to be dealt with.

"Power corrupts people and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Lets hope I do better than tan and not get drunk with power. New plan, all experienced soldiers are to use the planes, tanks and warships immediately. Everyone else, spread out . half will defend the strategic stuff and everyone else is to do a full front assault ! The citizens have been evacuated to their community bomb shelters, but to be safe, fire anyone wearing a lightning symbol on their military uniforms."

" i want every tank owned by them bombed, their bases pulverized. Prepare for a blitzkrieg ! But if anyone shoots and misses their targets and waste even one single tank shell, you will be demoted to the ranks

Tan had finally found a better alternative to laughing gas; the government's utterly inept strategics. Once more they had announced their plan for the world to hear. He knew exactly what to expect.

Firstly, regarding the changes to policy. This is what he could not stop laughing about. He had accomplished his goal of creating a totalitarian dictatorship without even being in power! But that wouldn't last. With the complete incompetence of the President, it would likely be a matter of days until he was in power.

Next, the military changes. Spreading the forces out! Dividing them in two! Justin's uselessness showed. Perfect for a little counter-offensive. He relayed the plan towards his generals. They knew what to do. He wasn't too fussed about the lightning symbol genocide, as he called it; none of his troops even wore a standard uniform, much less a lightning symbol on them.

Civilians in bomb shelters next. Perfect hostages. Plus, he could convince them to fight, seeing how the awful MS bombing campaign had killed so many civilians. They would be avenging the deaths of their friends and family.

The bombing campaign was as useless as ever, especially in the city centres. The bombs almost never found their target, instead striking a skyscraper near the tank columns, carving holes in the buildings and shattering the glass into millions of tiny shards.

The final beautiful part of the disaster that was the MS military strategy was the demotion of those who missed. The entire structure would collapse in order to achieve in-achievable accuracy. Plus, the fear of missing would hinder some from taking a shot, meaning more chance for the rebels to fire back quickly.

Things could not be more perfect. Tan was enjoying this war.

"Here is what we do instead of a blitzkrieg. Tan's spies are everywhere so to the secret situation room."

<whisper whisper whisper whisper whisper whisper whisper whisper whisper>

OK, just do it now !

There were new orders. The military is ordered not to shoot everything with a lightning logo on it . There was also new anti-proproganda to combat the rebels. The nation became filled with posters on top of each other and as the President made speech by speech, it seemed that Tan made an equal effort. The nation's opinion divided into two, could not decide which side was right.

"Your move tan" said the president after yet another anti-rebel speech

Prydanian attack helicopters continued to sweep the air space around the Singapura baru Parliamentary District. Prydanian soldiers patrolled the streets, engaging in firefights with Lightning Party militants. The Prydanian Civil War had involved a lot of urban warfare. That, however, didn't make it easy. Lightning forces were proving difficult to dislodge, even with air support. The Malayan Singapuran government forces, however, seemed scattered and ill-organized.

Colonel Liam Sharpe rubbed his temple as reports came in. The entire country was a mess. This Tan fellow had caught the entire Malayan Singapura government with their pants down. He couldn't even get satisfactory updates from Malayan Singapura central command. Instead President Justin just announced his plans live over the airwaves.

"It looks like, from what we can tell, Malayan Singapura leadership is unable to expel Lightning forces from their footholds across the country" Lieutenant Caleb Walsh of Army Intelligence reported, the map of the nation spread across a table in what had once been Singapura baru Parliamentary District's police HQ. Sharpe just studied the markings.
"Still no word on the location of Tan's island?"
"No Sir, the Malayan Singapura military's chasing a ghost. They're trying to hit anything that moves, but they're not acting with any sort of coordinated offensive."

"We won't be part of that..." he remarked. "We have the Parliamentary District under our immediate control. Put the Parliamentary Buildings on lockdown. We're going to secure as much of this city as possible but we hold. We're going to fight Lightning building to building if we have to. We secure as much as we can, and we hold the city while the Reserve Fleet barricades the ports."
"You want to cut us off entirely from the rest of the country?"
"Why not Lieutenant? You're Army Intelligence. You've seen the reports. It's a godsdamned mess from one corner to the next. I won't be bogged down fighting someone else's counter-insurgency. Lighting. Singapura. Doesn't matter. We pacify both sides. We secure the city, in the name of peace."
"Yes Sir" the ambitious intelligence officer remarked, returning a salute to his superior.

Sharpe just sat back in his chair. It was the Civil War all over again. He'd managed to hold Hadden for the Syndicalists despite the morons at central command allowing the Royalists to surround him. He could have truly dug in to the city had he not been reliant on incompetents mismanaging the war effort. Now here he was. Fighting for the crown. At least he was his own man out here, away from home. And one learned from failures. He wasn't going to be driven out of another city. He and his men would be here for a very long time. For Prydania.

GO THIS WAY, GO THIS WAY, CITIZENS!

Shouts one of the peacekeeper from Necerierra. As Singapuran citizens immediately follow their direction. Foods and medical supplies are given to the refugee as they rescue them to the other side of the river borders.

"Your Majesty, i have reported that we currently evacuate about 5k singapuran citizens from near the borders and we are now herding them to Rivero." Said Sgt. Budi Adam using radio.

"Good work, i suppose that we will provide them with works in Necerierra, i am sure they will be cordial on helping us build Solar Power Panel across Necerierra" Said Alberto I of Necerierra

" Thank you, your majesty, Sgt. Budi, Out!"

Necerierra:
GO THIS WAY, GO THIS WAY, CITIZENS!

Shouts one of the peacekeeper from Necerierra. As Singapuran citizens immediately follow their direction. Foods and medical supplies are given to the refugee as they rescue them to the other side of the river borders.

"Your Majesty, i have reported that we currently evacuate about 5k singapuran citizens from near the borders and we are now herding them to Rivero." Said Sgt. Budi Adam using radio.

"Good work, i suppose that we will provide them with works in Necerierra, i am sure they will be cordial on helping us build Solar Power Panel across Necerierra" Said Alberto I of Necerierra

" Thank you, your majesty, Sgt. Budi, Out!"
"Wait necerierra is doing what? Oh I see, erm remind me to pay Their king when this thing blows over. Where was I ? Oh yes, producing my own propoganda." Said president justin while trying to combat the rebel-fabricated lightning massacre with speeches

Bongsu had his new orders. He split off his armored divisions from his infantry divisions, minus a few IFVs. This war was easy so far. The incompetency of the enemy leader allowed for their own forces to quickly and efficiently take objectives while minimizing losses, which included the missile silo in Operation Storm. The infantry divisions began their mission, using guerrilla tactics, specifically hit and run tactics, to weaken the enemy line and sabotage their ability to respond. Apart from this they used car bombings when possible, attempted assassinations of higher ups, and began to surround platoons dressed as civilians before ambushing them and attacking them. The CAS (close air support) was split into 2 sectors that would swap. Unit 1 would advance, then stay behind to cover until land was secure; while they stayed behind unit 2 advances and then stays behind while unit 1 advances, etc.

After this, generals called in close air support, which largely comprised of attack helicopters. The CAS began their strafing runs to attempt to destroy and weaken enemy armor. The fighter craft circling around the helicopters ensured that any air-air threats would be met and promptly fired upon. Next came the armor divisions, which attempted to smash through the hopefully now weakened enemy line. The rest of the infantry used mouse-holing to avoid appearing on the open street, set up sniper posts in high-rise skyscrapers, and used small fire-teams to try and clean up any remaining resistance. As they moved through the city, utilizing their combined arms strategy, they also attempted to recruit the furious population, which was more than angry about their own government bombing their friends and family. Easy to recruit. Hand them a gun and tell them to shoot the men in uniform. Though convincing them to shoot their own population was a bit harder.

As they advanced, someone called out to Bongsu on his radio. He picked it up; “This is Commander Bongsu bin Jaya of the Lightning Army, make this quick we’re in the middle of an operation- Oh, is that so? They’re dumber than I thought, thank you for this heads up.” He put his radio down. According to AEWAC and ISTAR a large force was approaching the city- A ‘full out assault’. However, the Lightning Army was well prepared in equipment and morale, as well as with new, advanced tactics, meaning that the enemy assault was extremely likely to fail. With luck, the enemy line would already be weakened, and it would be easy to pull off the next stage of their own attack. He gave his generals the order. The armored divisions moved quickly, attempting to push hard through the weakest points of the enemy line. The missiles and cannons of their attack helicopters were to shred the enemy armor, the 30mm shells coursing through the armour like a hot knife through butter, which would create little resistance for their own armor to break through. If they broke through they would turn around and attack the back of the enemy line, effectively flanking them. If the attack worked, they would rush towards the very obvious hiding place of the president, the large palace.

Prydania:
Prydanian attack helicopters continued to sweep the air space around the Singapura baru Parliamentary District. Prydanian soldiers patrolled the streets, engaging in firefights with Lightning Party militants. The Prydanian Civil War had involved a lot of urban warfare. That, however, didn't make it easy. Lightning forces were proving difficult to dislodge, even with air support. The Malayan Singapuran government forces, however, seemed scattered and ill-organized.

Colonel Liam Sharpe rubbed his temple as reports came in. The entire country was a mess. This Tan fellow had caught the entire Malayan Singapura government with their pants down. He couldn't even get satisfactory updates from Malayan Singapura central command. Instead President Justin just announced his plans live over the airwaves.

"It looks like, from what we can tell, Malayan Singapura leadership is unable to expel Lightning forces from their footholds across the country" Lieutenant Caleb Walsh of Army Intelligence reported, the map of the nation spread across a table in what had once been Singapura baru Parliamentary District's police HQ. Sharpe just studied the markings.
"No Sir, the Malayan Singapura military's chasing a ghost. They're trying to hit anything that moves, but they're not acting with any sort of coordinated offensive."

"We won't be part of that..." he remarked. "We have the Parliamentary District under our immediate control. Put the Parliamentary Buildings on lockdown. We're going to secure as much of this city as possible but we hold. We're going to fight Lightning building to building if we have to. We secure as much as we can, and we hold the city while the Reserve Fleet barricades the ports."
"Why not Lieutenant? You're Army Intelligence. You've seen the reports. It's a godsdamned mess from one corner to the next. I won't be bogged down fighting someone else's counter-insurgency. Lighting. Singapura. Doesn't matter. We pacify both sides. We secure the city, in the name of peace."
"Yes Sir" the ambitious intelligence officer remarked, returning a salute to his superior.

Sharpe just sat back in his chair. It was the Civil War all over again. He'd managed to hold Hadden for the Syndicalists despite the morons at central command allowing the Royalists to surround him. He could have truly dug in to the city had he not been reliant on incompetents mismanaging the war effort. Now here he was. Fighting for the crown. At least he was his own man out here, away from home. And one learned from failures. He wasn't going to be driven out of another city. He and his men would be here for a very long time. For Prydania.
"wait wait wait, say what now. You want to invade my country and destroy both sides ?" Said the president

so what exactly is your purpose here in this crisis again ? said the president

Malayan Singapura:
Prydania:

"wait wait wait, say what now. You want to invade my country and destroy both sides ?" Said the president

OOC: Which president?

You have to be specific

Andrenne:
Bongsu had his new orders. He split off his armored divisions from his infantry divisions, minus a few IFVs. This war was easy so far. The incompetency of the enemy leader allowed for their own forces to quickly and efficiently take objectives while minimizing losses, which included the missile silo in Operation Storm. The infantry divisions began their mission, using guerrilla tactics, specifically hit and run tactics, to weaken the enemy line and sabotage their ability to respond. Apart from this they used car bombings when possible, attempted assassinations of higher ups, and began to surround platoons dressed as civilians before ambushing them and attacking them. The CAS (close air support) was split into 2 sectors that would swap. Unit 1 would advance, then stay behind to cover until land was secure; while they stayed behind unit 2 advances and then stays behind while unit 1 advances, etc.

After this, generals called in close air support, which largely comprised of attack helicopters. The CAS began their strafing runs to attempt to destroy and weaken enemy armor. The fighter craft circling around the helicopters ensured that any air-air threats would be met and promptly fired upon. Next came the armor divisions, which attempted to smash through the hopefully now weakened enemy line. The rest of the infantry used mouse-holing to avoid appearing on the open street, set up sniper posts in high-rise skyscrapers, and used small fire-teams to try and clean up any remaining resistance. As they moved through the city, utilizing their combined arms strategy, they also attempted to recruit the furious population, which was more than angry about their own government bombing their friends and family. Easy to recruit. Hand them a gun and tell them to shoot the men in uniform. Though convincing them to shoot their own population was a bit harder.

As they advanced, someone called out to Bongsu on his radio. He picked it up; “This is Commander Bongsu bin Jaya of the Lightning Army, make this quick we’re in the middle of an operation- Oh, is that so? They’re dumber than I thought, thank you for this heads up.” He put his radio down. According to AEWAC and ISTAR a large force was approaching the city- A ‘full out assault’. However, the Lightning Army was well prepared in equipment and morale, as well as with new, advanced tactics, meaning that the enemy assault was extremely likely to fail. With luck, the enemy line would already be weakened, and it would be easy to pull off the next stage of their own attack. He gave his generals the order. The armored divisions moved quickly, attempting to push hard through the weakest points of the enemy line. The missiles and cannons of their attack helicopters were to shred the enemy armor, the 30mm shells coursing through the armour like a hot knife through butter, which would create little resistance for their own armor to break through. If they broke through they would turn around and attack the back of the enemy line, effectively flanking them. If the attack worked, they would rush towards the very obvious hiding place of the president, the large palace.
"Missiles incoming !!!" said some security guy

"they underestimate our security here. Fire Defence missiles. All protection units go to the ack acks and hurry double time !!!" said the president

As the president barked the orders, for the first time in his life he was afraid of an uncertain future, he had worked so hard throughout his life to topple an unpopular regime just for this to happen.

Necerierra:
Malayan Singapura:
Prydania:

OOC: Which president?

You have to be specific
OOC: Mine, Malayan Singapuran President

The air of the large and magnificent presidential palace was lit with explosions and bullets as a raging battle went on against air defence systems and attack helicopters

while the air rained with explosions, the president is trying to come up with a secret plan to take down the lightning party once and for all. however it needed time and the timing of this ongoing attack was just great...

"No, I want to speak to President Justin, not Prime Minister Jayson..."
Colonel Sharpe felt like blood was about to start spurting from his eyes. Talking to Malaya Singapura central command was that frustrating.
"No, I need to talk about him because he just announces things without actually taking time to contact us through proper channels..."
He took a deep breath...
"Look. Just tell President Justin that the Prydanian Expeditionary Force is in the capital to restore peace. We have no interest in fighting someone else's counter-insurgency. Forcing both Malayan Singapura and Lightning militia forces to lay down their arms is our top priority at the moment."

He hung the phone up and leaned back in his chair. The sound of gunshots could still be heard outside....

Back