The blog of a 51% Western 49% Eastern mind

Today on singapuran update

I love traditional chicken pie stuffed with 2 boiled egg sliced into half and the usual chicken, potato, carrot, corn and peas stuffing

Minecraft has 9 letters. One block in minecraft has 6 sides. 9 & 6 are multiples of 3. Triangle has 3 sides. Complete with ender eye, minecraft is ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED.

Ok now to real stuff, apparently some question I would thought I never see came, what happens when Aozora VS Lady Lala (or subsequent names for Sanadan Leaders) come to fruition . At least I have no blame in it whatsoever. I plan to watch the rmb update like a movie with some buttery salted and caramel popcorn while watching another movie side by side, maybe Spiderman Homecoming possible by some movie pirates or another movie. Speaking of which all is well in my nation as the economy rises. Well I think I can prove Reagan Republic that Capitalism does not mean sell away freedoms.
I am off to laugh at strombolia's shrunken Military budget. Catch you guys soon. I ditched the day update... COS AINT GOT NO TIME FOR DAT

ok Im back and the chudokun-sanadan war ends. Not surprisingly, sanada wins. But still I am shocked that this could happen, I meant the muual trust in sanada and kyoki chudoku is irreplaceable . Good thing I am isolated in my safe island. Nice to know that whilethe whole rmb changes I am perfecftly safe sipping on thai iced milk tea, slowly munching on fish crackers with a big bowl of indomie with indonesian fishballs, tomato, onions and green bell peppers, on the completely flat roof with a glass barrier, sitting on a easy chair that's modified to be the best leather piece you'd ever sit on. Point is without the RMB, my time is more peaceful and I post stuff with less block, more thought

welcome to another entry of singapuran report

I love making money by selling westerners a guide I painstakingly made after years of eating in EVERY restaurant and eatery in Singapore

singapore loves isarel and china. So Singapore is an honorary Jew and Chinese ? Honorary Chinese Jew is 3 words. There are 3 sides to a triangle. SINGAPORE IS ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED (I mean look at Tringapore, its countryball)

Now that is out of my system, onto the real stuff. It seems that the RMB is normal (being not turned into fallout 4-ish), and now I am slowly waiting for a big chance to get an interviw with someone. Maybe I will go interview the largest commie leader or something. Sorry its short. I'll post later . Peace !

Another update of Singapuran Report

I Love Cawfee

USA has 3 letters, there three sides to a triangle. USA is immediate ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

Ok, to real stuff. I do nothing all day but type.

I make money by taking advantage of people's trend per nation.

I study at home with a good chance to study overseas.

This post was pointless.

Goodbye

Welcome back to Singapuran report.

Eggs are international

Yo mama so fat when I imagined her, she broke my neck

Ok to real stuff. And... all is well in Singapura. This governing thing is easy. I am watching anime while making decisions that grows my economy and armed forces. Seriously some people think that you need to oppress to make your nation strong and rich. Nah. Thats just an excuse. Ok. Off to eat more sushi and sashimi steamed with a little sake with some soya sauce and wasabi watching anime sipping home brewed green tea. Lesson of today : Being a Weeaboo means that you act like you are a non-japanese guy out of an anime. I actually UNDERSTAND Japanese culture and language. So remember, if you like a culture, do not think about imitating their pop icons or else everyone will think that you are weird.

Sayonara !

Welcome to Singapuran update

Yay liberty, nay dictatorship

Illuminati has 3 syllables, triangle has three sides Illuminati is Illuminati confirmed

Ok ok. Recently my nation is slowly dropping, I need a miracle to make it all consuming. But I saved multiculturalism and am about to post a custom banner soon, which is nice. There was a point where I said Strong economy ? Oppression. Well that is beng placed to the test. Well of to presidential sleep. It never ends.

Hello and welcome to singapuran report

Steamboats are like a healthier indoor barbecue, get a mookata if you want both

Yo mama so fat that when she goes in an elevator, She has to go down

Ok today, my economy is facing a temporary drop in profitability, but not much of a worry so Long as My employment levels are fine. I am now in a rally with my friends and family who play a role in my legislative and judiciary, executives is direct blood relations. It's a steamboat dos there is a lot of people
, and an ole barbecue just can't cut it. See you around friends

welcome to singapuran report.

I lub spingebill

China has a flag with 6 stars, Isarel has A 6 sided star . 6/2 is 3. China and isarel is illuminati confirmed

Ok onto pressing matters. I have just scored an interview with the Confedearacy of Chicken Cutlet. I cannot believe I did it ! I have successfully concluded my first article as a member of the Communications Ministry ! I am gonna wine and dine all night at the TNP Bar and Grill ! Woo ! Anyone whoread my blog will be able to join me in this feast

Welcome back to Singapuran report

I am making a miso ramen cause miso hungry

I cannot offend your mother because cows are sacred in my country

Ok, to real stuff, after weeks of hard work, I finally did it, a documentary on Nazi Europa, one of our largest rivals. It was relatively easy. I am seriously good at displaying different personalities when I need to, and here is proof

ME: https://postimg.org/image/fwcbvf2i5/

CHICKEN CUTLET: https://postimg.org/image/4l9o71vn1/

They said it cannot be done, so behold in my moment of triumph.

I have finished a celebratory Miso Ramen with a ramen boiled egg, homemade gyoza, some fishballs and lots of seaweed.
Maybe with a ceramic cup of chilled sake. See you guys later

I am very happy as my hard work will pay off soon enough. I really hope my "documentary" on Nazi Europa would be a success. It took me every fiber of my being to act totally different. To any of you people who doubt the new me, I have a message to broadcast to you : I no longer care about your opinions, whatever you saw me as before is now stripped out from my conscience and burned. This is my true self, you still hating, fine. I do not care less. Just know when to stop. Otherwise it would sound stupid when that of which once sounded like a joke became truth.

INSIDE: NAZI EUROPA finally allowed to be on the TNL. They have to edit this a bit to convince people that this ain't the TNP's opinion. Meh thats OK, I mean I made this so if any dipshit hater wants to spam someones telegram box, it should be me. Now I wait for th next TNL issue to come, hmm maybe Osiris next, the commie bloc seems too livid for the eccentric stuff I want to cover

Try and listen to Take on me by a-ha

Zouk Nightclub Rocks !

Ok to real stuff, I am making a cool track of music tracks that never die in progress, like Take on me

It feels great being respected and feared by an entire High School

At this rate I will reach 1,000 views.

see ya

Cheese Tarts are trending in my Nation !

Listen to what is love, drive with 2 friends and drive around to get lucky ! Don't forget to bob while driving

Ok, lately I am feeling great. Everytime I want to ride a bus, it appears in a few seconds, same for trains, food queues and whatever. My nation has never been more rich (Its my own LLC acting as a legal entity as a "piggybank", assets rosed by 15% today !) Time to celebrate this great week of prosperity !

Today on Singapuran report

Singapura can into map

Gib Tourist Monies Pl0x

I now have a stake in the rp map the size of zimbabwe. It is actually quite big considering my rp population of 50 million wiith 50,000 NSD per capita. Maybe I should make an embassy office or something. My country's main industry is... well industry. We get our own raw materials and use it to sell manufactured goods. I also need FTAs setted up. My capital is divided into two cos its at a river mouth linking to wide open sea. Weaponry is optional. Lets hope there are no pesky Nins after mes

Welcome back to Singapuran reportToday there is not much going on. the status quo is kept as I type something here and people just watch. Seriously. I would wish someone would post nonsensical stuff here. Is it too much to ask. I mean I just literally tell my life here. Its boring as hell

Ok I am now at a rally. My Defense minister is playing rugby (American Football). Ah rugby, 30 boys/men trying to beat the crap out of each other for an oval ball. Go Mer-Ligers (Actual name of his team)

Malayan Singapura:
INSIDE: NAZI EUROPA finally allowed to be on the TNL. They have to edit this a bit to convince people that this ain't the TNP's opinion. Meh thats OK, I mean I made this so if any dipshit hater wants to spam someones telegram box, it should be me. Now I wait for th next TNL issue to come, hmm maybe Osiris next, the commie bloc seems too livid for the eccentric stuff I want to cover
I'd strongly suggest leaving Osiris alone. For your own benefit, more than anything else. Osiris has done nothing wrong recently and subjecting them to your brand of behaviour would be incredibly unfair on them.

Lord Ravenclaw. You must be mistaken . My job is not to label anyone. I simply just want to ssee other regions with different functioning system than ours. If they are our enemies, I will try to make a conclusion why we are their enemies. To neutrals and friends like Osiris, I just want to see how different they are. Recap Ravenclaw: Enemies = I say why it is like that and Neutrals & Friends = Travel Guide . Please be careful what you say . Though as a Senior guy from Osiris I can understand your worries. Don't . I am just going to act like a tourist and take down notes on how they go on in their daily lives.

I am not a "senior guy" from Osiris, my involvement with that region ended long ago when I was purged after I found myself on the other side of the divide to my fellow Pharaoh-Emeriti in the last coup. I don't like discussing Osiris, it makes my heart hurt even though I am at peace with the current state of affairs.

Osiris and TNP have a lot of history, and I recall you when you first joined, telling all and sundry that you were going to infiltrate Nazi Europa for the purpose of causing trouble, and I was concerned that you would try the same thing with Osiris, potentially causing TNP to be blamed for this.

Nah. I am not going to do such a thing. Maybe figure out why Osiris is an Egyptologist region became popular. I just simply observe and watch. That is all I can do. Then I write a conclusion that only represents my views and keep in mind this is made after seeing TNP's view and inside the region itself. Besides it might be a long time before I do it again. I'm trying to fit into the rp here ravenclaw

I'd suggest getting in contact with their Chief Vizier when you go, you'll learn a lot more if you have someone who can answer your questions.

Ok. But as I said I am trying to fit in the TNPRP universe first. Maybe try my hand at TNP politics if I get my discord ban lifted the right way.

Malayan Singapura Stronk

Ok, despite some confusion by ravenclaw, things are doing slightly well. My State industry is getting an IPO today. To keep control , I am keeping 51% of equity. It is quickly expanding. As it is 15 % of my economy, it is a huge multi-billion dollar deal

Welcome back to Singapuran update. I am literally bored right now. I have to go with my mom to Hong Kong. Something about penny stocks in HKSE and a HSBC account there. Anyone want me to get their authentic recipe for egg tarts ? Or simply a guide on how to travl asia right

Ok I am doing this...

Asia, an exotic continent spanning millenia of history. Unfortunately this also means huge income disparities, not enough room for democracy and tourism funding regimes. You heard me, your tourist dollar might be used for more shiner M16s for an oppressive government rather than the livelihoods of 3rd world people. So listen to Wong's Tips on Travelling around Asia. But always remember this: NEVER EVER ask about local politics. It can get locals unwilling to help you... or get arrested without trial if you say anything against their worship figures (e.g. Do not say ANY bad stuff about the Thai King on Thai soil. They will imprison you for 20 yets)

When travelling into 3rd world countries, check their political system. If it is stable like Vietnam or Indonesia, feel free to do a mix of local street market adventuring and high end shopping on your budget. But in places like Myanmar or Thailand (Military Junta), choose local owned shops, small tour groupsand inns. Avoid big hotels and large tour groups as chances are that they are owned by aforementioned military junta. Always make sure that they are not simply in it to make a buck and also check that they have an ethical mindset on their chain of supply. Always try to bargain in Street Markets to a prive that sounds reasonable to you and the seller as you are the reason their families eat dinner at night. Enjoy Street Food delghts but make sure it is hot or cooked infront of you before eating. Properly chilled if its a drink or dessert. And always remember, there is always a 7-11, K-Mart or Other Mini marts nearby. They sell similar looking stuff back home, but to the watchful eye, some are exclusive too that nation.

1st World Countries are generally more looser on their capitalism, so you can be safe with the knowledge of all tourism industries not being government owned. Still, avoid saying something racist, littering or anything on a sign with a cross in front and a fine labelled on it. Big hotels are ok, just watch your budget. Again, do not spend your cash all at once and have fun exploring.

Try to use metro trains first, buses/trams second and taxi/tuk-tuk/jeepneys last option. Point to the material item or menu item you want if they cannot understand english. Try to learn or write the phrase "Can you speak english" in their native language before asking for directions. Taxis not using meters are more expensive than the ones with meters. Jeepneys are cheaper than tuk-tuks, but when in a hurry, negotiate the price to about 20% lower than what they said when they know where you want to go. Keep watch of your belongings. Avoid dark alleys. Go to the Red Light District at your own danger. That seems to be all

Hope this will help yu avoid funding persecution and violence the next time you want to visit asia

Welcome back to singapuran report

This time I am going OOC

My high school has yet again made life hard for me as school presidenr. Today's dilemma : Half of the student are complaining about pineapple on pizza in the cafeteria, the other half says its ok. God. Can you guys post here for some answers. I am not paid enough to do this (They give me S$ 5 for every hour when I am on duty)

Today on Singapuran report

OOC

I have just procurred a BB gun and got it legally across singaporean borders. Keep in mind even a slingshot would need a license to get through the Totalitarian unitary plotucratic oiligarchy that is Singapore. So technically I am armed, by law in a country where owning a handgun costs USD 50,000 a year. Muhahahah.

Basically, I am a guy who can do almost anything... except dying or quitting to cut losses. If I have a loss, I pay it. If I can't, that is a trick question. I ALWAYS ACCOUNT FOR POTENTIAL LOSSES TO ENSURE THAT IF IT FAILS I WON'T LOSE TOO MUCH

That bodes really well in High school. I got everything a freshman would ever want. Popularity, Talent, Power, whatever. The school is among the best in the nation. It is entirely government funded. School festivals end up being a government fundraiser event raising millions (School supervisor is an MP, so this is unnecessary for school management funds)

Seriously, how would my university years be like. I am about to secure a scholarship easily.

I dare anyone to handle an entire day of watching moe anime !
Look at one for an example "Kinmoza". I dare anyone to watch THAT kind of anime for a whole die without dying from cuteness. I will treat that guy by PMing him/her a get free sake coupon

Good morning and welcome back to singapuran report.

I am back from Hong Kong.

So recently I have been trying my best to dabble in the RP universe. Every other RP ? Pretty good. National RP ? Not so much ... Eh I will figure this out
Wait this got me an idea... see you guys later

Can't wait for prom !

Okay, things are great so far. I am planning na schedule for the national day celebrations with a mix of my contributions and a lot of foreign contributions. Also my state industry's IPO is over a hundred billion NSD, really really good. Maybe I can start to make the Neo Malayan Ringgit Notes and coins. Ciao for now. I am reading a manga called Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (Assassination Classroom) and whipped up some sashimi from the supermarket. No sake for me today, just some iced green tea.

Welcome back to Singapuran Report

Don't need no Ribena when you got Rosella flower drink !

OK, currently in the RP world I have a huge history identity crisis. What's worse is that Syrixia does not want me to say that Malayan Singapura was her colony ... guess I have to improvise. Maybe I can ask another colonial power maybe during the 1800s ?

There IS such thing as local SINGAPOREAN farms ?

Back to the topic at hand. And there is none... Anyone who posts here next that is not me would get a favour from me, entitling you to make me type ANYTHING you want

Muh Nashun is on fiyah !

To real shit, my nation is literally on fire. Good thing Prydania is helping me. Goodbye. I am off to kill some rebel scum

Malayan Singapura: Using checkbook diplomacy since the dawm of civilization

Speaking of which. My national day is cancelled. On the plus side, its now multi-million dollar donations to governments in about i dunno 7-8 nations in the rp world. I will do what I do best, economic diplomacy. Just because I am a "kid" does not mean that I do not understand the adult world. Thanks to my parents, I see and organize everything I am in charge like a company. And that is pretty helpful considering my family propelled itself from the average 50% to the top 5 % within a decade using the same tactics I could use now. Now I just need some deals and shit like that. I am off to build my soft power. Call me criminally neutral but it is what it is.

I watched ALL the episodes of "Adam ruins everything" and now I am the best human.

Revolution day 2, my presidential palace was almost destroyed but it was not thanks to a shit ton of AA guns. But I need some missile delivered to finish them off. I also gave 375 million NSD to Cremeden for military intervention and access to oil

Malayan Singapura:

I watched ALL the episodes of "Adam ruins everything" and now I am the best human.

Revolution day 2, my presidential palace was almost destroyed but it was not thanks to a shit ton of AA guns. But I need some missile delivered to finish them off. I also gave 375 million NSD to Cremeden for military intervention and access to oil
Adam ruins everything is a good TV show

Back