Corrupt-A-Wish

Granted, but it rusted and as soon as you touch it it disappears

I wish for a pie in the shape of pi

Granted, but a glitch happens and I get them instead.

I wish that Kasch has 0 posts.

So we have two of these now?

Kasch has 0 posts because of the forum being hacked, removing everybody's posts.

I wish that my wish gets corrupted.

Your wish is instead granted, therefore breaking the game, which prevents me from giving a new wish.

From the singularity of the figurative Corrupt-a-Wish blackhole, flies infinite new wishes, dispersing all across the spam universe. After 200 billion years, the wishes return to their home thread and start a new life.

I wish for a new beginning.

Granted, your face catches fire.

I wish you'd put more effort into the wish corruptions.

Granted, nothing bad happens but something bad has to happen for effort to be put into it therefore you make the universe explode because of that paradox and everyone dies.

I wish for a fireproof face

Granted, but everyone gets 6297 more posts as well.

I wish for a wish that allows me to make a wish to wish that wishes could not be wished.

Granted, but it got confused you can't make wishes anymore

I wish for a 10 meter by 10 meter pizza

Granted, but you drop it on the floor.

I wish you could imagine things as if you actually feel them.

Granted you said you so its everyone you are talking about and I want that to happen so nothing bad happens.

I wish for a endless floor

Granted, the floor expands with you on it forever, trapping you.

I wish for ultimate boxing skills.

Granted you can box boxes very well but people can beat you up really easy

I wish for a batmobile

Granted, but you just get a mobile flip phone with a picture of a bat on it.

I wish for nothing.

Granted, but that means I will take your material possesions and power here in the TNP, maybe your country's economy sucked out dry and your citizens as soldiers and domestic workers

I wish that no one would corrupt wishes aymore and that whoever tries to corrupt it would corrupt themselves instead

Granted that you broke my first wish here, making your wish cancel itself out like in a aalgebraic sum

I DO NOT wish at all, ultimately stopping this thread as I have NOT wished for anything or nothing, simply saying no thank you. As in I refuse the wish, so the source of corruption is gone

Granted, because there is no wish, nothing can be granted, which corrupts the purpose of the thread.

I wish people would make better wishes.

You get one but they stop making spare parts for them and it breaks down, never to be used again...

I wish could eat junk food without putting on weight.

It is pointless as I have eaten every single fast food on one day and I have not lost weight due to my metabolism being 10 times stronger than the average teen (An average teen's metabolism is already huge). You should have wished that everyones metabolism is enough for them to not lose weight.

I give my wish to someone else. Next guy gets one Non corruptable wish

Granted, but you get a rogue genie who curses you.

I wish for a bag that can hold anything.

Back