Council for the reaffirmation of the ANU

After receiving a stupefying reminder from his aide, Årnad stood. He thanked the Andrennian for their remarks, but he had to tell the entire council something else.

"It has come to my attention, that in the original agreement to form the ANU, it was only meant to be a pact of friendship between the two unions. We can change the direction of this council now, and we can come to a productive decision in outlying the details of the pact, which can then be proposed to the legislative bodies of both alliances. If this council chooses not to change the direction of this deliberation, I'm afraid this summit will end, and nothing will have happened. Now, If we move to the conversation I just described, we must lay out a foundation for this pact. We don't have to start big, but we have to start with some ideas. For example, I propose for this pact laying out a framework to help increase trade between the two alliances. I repeat the Dorsettian request for you, my peers, to come up with suggestions as well, and offer constructive criticism on each other's suggestions."

He sat back down, and observed the conversation move on.

Back