Liaison's Office

Spenty

TNPer

XyAqaXj.jpg

Welcome to our Embassy!

A letter from the Liaison of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of The South Pacific​
To those who are reading this letter:

Hi!

I'm Spenty, the Liaision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of The South Pacific, well it is the equivalent of an ambassador. I was actually deployed here, although I arrived a few weeks ago(We had to fix a few stuff back in our Ministry).

This embassy has been full of cobwebs since last year (I wasn't even aware that we did not have an ambassador to The North Pacific since last year. Aside from delivering updates from The South Pacific, I am tasked to strengthen the ties between the two Pacific regions and I hope that we will have stronger ties over the course of my term.

Best regards,
Spenty

A Tour of the Embassy​
Welcome to the recently renovated Embassy of The South Pacific to The North Pacific. Once you enter the building, you will be greeted in the lobby where there are many TSPian shops and bars, as well as international brands.
079tETN.jpg
Our embassy is technically located on the 21st floor. Upon entry you will see a small lobby.
5I66N94.jpg
Inside is a lounge/bar complete with drinks such as coffee, tea, and the ever famous South Pacific Iced Tea, complete with light snacks like sandwiches, wraps, cakes and more.
zf9NZmR.png
Proceed through the hallway and you would see conference rooms, as well as cubicles.
MGgQNWS.jpg
The Liaison's office is located at the north-east end of the embassy. This is also where the Liaison hold meetings, may it be formal or informal.
c5hkFHT.jpg
And that's the end of the tour! I hope you liked our renovated embassy!

Ask the Liaison!​

You may send questions, comments or suggestions to me or any of the MoFA staff. You may place it below or you may visit the discord chat for Foreign Affairs.

Back