Syrixia

The one, the true, the great.
-
TNP Nation
Syrixia
Discord
TrialByDance#0419
I've long thought about this. It's time I do this. *wipes sweat from brow*

Whenever I got in trouble with my parents about schoolwork I always thought about it, but brushed it off later on. I can't take it anymore. I would be letting myself down from any good future I would have if I didn't. Many if not all of the times this has happened, I have not completed my schoolwork because of distractions from the Internet. And I'm just done. Tonight I got in trouble again, for an essay I haven't finished. I thought I could finish it but every time I tried to sit down and concentrate the Internet distracted me. I'm done with this.

This is a bad habit and I need to break it. This ends now.

It's sad because I had a lot of projects I wanted to work on in MiniCult. Many have told me that I'm a great Culture Minister. And the sheer amount of time and effort I've put into that Ministry has been on the back of me not focusing on what really matters. Real life is real and this is a text-based game. It should be a hobby, not a job or a chore or even a duty. I'll still be on, but for RP now, and for non-job stuffs like, say, running House Sanguine or just chilling out and having conversations. NS should be a hobby for me, as I said before. I won't resign my citizenship; if it lapses so be it, and if not then so be that too.

I resign from all positions I have in TNP's virtual government simulation thing. For my own sake.

Wish me luck in my future. It's time for my life to really begin.

PS: I wish my staff the best, and Kasch, Darcania: Please make sure Project Renaissance doesn't die. I'll be very guilty if it does. :cry:

Good luck with your schoolwork. Hope to see you return to your insane levels of activity someday soon!

Darcania:
Good luck with your schoolwork. Hope to see you return to your insane levels of activity someday soon!
:rum:

And one more thing, by the way, guys...

I'd like to thank Plembobria for giving me a chance. Plem, you changed my NS career forever. :hug:

I'm sad to see ya go Syr, the short time you have been here, you have been a role model and a mentor. Good luck in the Future,
Goy

Goyanes:
I'm sad to see ya go Syr, the short time you have been here, you have been a role model and a mentor. Good luck in the Future,
Goy
Who said I was quitting NS? :lol:

Syrixia, I'm going use Akerman's phrasing, as for once I think it fits: you're one tough son of bitch.

When you arrived on this forum, you took the RP scene by storm, and you have defintely left a mark on the community we know today.

No matter how many weird glances you've gotten, no matter how many have turned their back on you, you pushed forward, and honestly, I can't say the same for many who have left NS recently.

You've been one of, if not the best Culture Minister in the history of The North Pacific, and whoever is your successor has big shoes to fill--though you are a giraffe, so that is a factor too. :P

Bootsie:
Syrixia, I'm going use Akerman's phrasing, as for once I think it fits: you're one tough son of bitch.

When you arrived on this forum, you took the RP scene by storm, and you have defintely left a mark on the community we know today.

No matter how many weird glances you've gotten, no matter how many have turned their back on you, you pushed forward, and honestly, I can't say the same for many who have left NS recently.

You've been one of, if not the best Culture Minister in the history of The North Pacific, and whoever is your successor has big shoes to fill--though you are a giraffe, so that is a factor too. :P
Aw, thank you. I really do appreciate it. :tb2: :clap: :hug:

why does everyone think i'm leaving ns though
i'll still be here when i can be here lol

gnQwAyy.jpg

I am more than sad to see this :(

But you made the right decision, my friend. RL comes first. Love you, Syr <3

I dropped my sausage roll on the floor reading this, but I still ate it; in honour of you, my friend. I used to think that doing your part in an online environment, or working very hard on something just couldn't be fun - but you were the one that proved me wrong. I think everyone understands when real life takes most of the balance, especially to those who are going through very important phases of their life. It is the most understandable way for someone to take time off, real life is always the priority, and should most advisably remain that way for all players.

I wish you the best of luck with your schoolwork, and I hope to see you around in other places. I bid you the best of fortune as you take a break on the illustrious and decorated career you've created and worked on for so long. I will ensure, to the absolute best of my ability, that Project Renaissance remains alive and in the works.

Back