The Orgnum Tournament

Syrixia

The one, the true, the great.
-
TNP Nation
Syrixia
Discord
TrialByDance#0419
For those of you who don't know, I, being the stupidly enthusiastic fanboy I am, have created an Elder Scrolls spoof for Eras known as The Elder Gems.

THE ELDER GEMS?
CATEGORY: Open-world RPG

DEVELOPER: Akhanta Virtual Development, Inc.
DEVELOPER HOME NATION: Syrixian Empire

OVERALL SETTING: Acantia, a continent on the planet Firth, itself in the sole solar system of the plane of Lira, the mortal plane; the second of five planets orbiting the Sun, Illúin. The continent is environmentally and ethnoculturally diverse, however it is under the rule of a single government: the Empire of Acantia, headquartered in the Imperial Province of Capricornia, in the city of Abagarlas, and ruled by the Kian Dynasty.

GAME SETTINGS:
1. Rythenia (Main quest is to stop a war between the various feuding cities)
2. Brown Marsh (Main quest is to stop a rebellion in the inner swamps)
3. Palm Tree Isles (Main quest is to stop the invasion of a giant sea monster and its minions)
4. Vægland (Main quest is to stop the invasion of Vægland by the Frost Giants from the north of the island of Astavor (the island which has the city of Astavægr))
5. All of Acantia (Focus on Capricornia) (Main quest is to keep the Empire stable by going around the continent to various cities via magical transport portals in the city of Abagarlas following the death of an heirless emperor, and later on finding his youngest son, who vanished after a battle and has amnesia)

OTHER GAME DATA:
1. The Elder Gems: Blood and Iron
Reigning Emperor: Vitrius Kian III
Release Date: April 19, 1993

2. The Elder Gems II: Brown Marsh
Reigning Emperor: Caulus Kian III
Release Date: May 5, 1997

3. The Elder Gems III: Seaspawn
Reigning Emperor: Vitrius Kian IV
Release Date: June 21, 2005

4. The Elder Gems IV: Vægland
Reigning Emperor: Vitrius Kian IV
Release Date: February 28, 2010

5. The Elder Gems V: Empire
Reigning Emperor: Vitrius Kian IV (at start), None (most of game), Decius Kian II (end)
Release Date: January 1, 2017
Box Art: http://i.imgur.com/khGzAQz.jpg

OVERVIEW MAPS:
http://i.imgur.com/qY1Wlcc.png (Physical)
http://i.imgur.com/ZtLLp0i.png (Political)

LINE OF ACANTIAN EMPERORS:
http://i.imgur.com/Ie7jUbV.png

LIST OF RACES:
FALLAVTH: The Brindled Men. Dark-skinned Men with golden eyes, they usually wear warpaint. They are adept at the dark arts, and are known to be ferocious warriors, driven by hate and anger.
NORTHERN TERRITORY (VAEGLAND): The Nords. These Men are basically like the Nords from TES. They're resistant to cold, determined in their battles, and are the physically strongest race.
RYTHENIA: The Dalians. They are skinny, tall, and cunning Men. They are quick, and are very good at thievery. They can also be somewhat adept at magic.
NAKORO: The Yamena. These Men are dark-skinned, though not as dark-skinned as the Brindled Men. They are most adept at trade, however they are also adept warriors.
WAALIERT: The Dracana. These scaly humanoid beastfolk are similar to Argonians, except their scales are gray and they can fly. Many Dracana cities are on steep mountains. Dracana, due to their ability to fly, are good at scaling tough heights. However, their flight ability is not unlimited, and they are not very good with melee weapons. However, they can also breath fire. This fire breath has a similar effect and power to your average fire magic, but is not a magical power.
PALM TREE ISLES: The Island Men and the High Elves. The Island Men are notable sailors. They are also, in addition, great with technology and construction, which means Island Men are your best bet for an emergency camp. Island Men are also somewhat adept at magic, however, as mentioned before, they're best with technological weaponry, such as the Arquebus. The High Elves, meanwhile, are heavily versed in magic. They are the most ancient and cultured race on Acantia, and are some of the most devoted worshippers of the light. Wherever a High Elf is, darkness itself is terrified.
OROPHERIA: The Wood Elves. These elves are masters of archery, unparalleled in all of Acantia, and also have the power to summon ents and stone golems, and use Greensight, an ability which notifies the user of any threats nearby or elsewhere farther away. They are also noted for brewing fine wines and beers.
BROWN MARSH: The Suarbutians. These large somewhat humanoid slug-like creatures are masters of potionmaking, witchcraft, and, due to their size, weaponless combat. However, they aren't very good with weapons. They're basically hutts from Star Wars, but with legs. Very similar to the Sload.
CAPRICORNIA: The Imperials. These guys are all-arounders. They don't have a unique specialty when it comes to fighting or arcane power due to their all-around start alignment, however they do have a specialty: their cunning. Imperials are gifted orators, able to persuade and gather followings. They're also, like the Yamena, gifted merchants. They are the ruling race of the Empire, and outside of Capricornia there exist many minority communities of Imperials.

NOTES:
-The tournament's ingame events will be set chronologically after the events of TEG V: Empire, and the Empire will be ruled by Decius Kian II's son, Caulus Kian IV.
-The sole deity of the Empire of Acantia is Velaria, the Great Goddess. Think Akatosh but female and not old.
I'm planning on setting up an RP where there's a tournament (TEG has multiplayer capabilities) between groups of 2 players. Each group gets plopped in a different province of the Empire and has to make their way around the Empire from there; no fast travel allowed. The goal is to fight the Betmologs (TEG's version of the Dremora) and prevent their forces from conquering all of Acantia. It's a specially coded mod for TEG V: Empire.

Basically, you'd be primarily RPing your ingame characters as well as, secondarily, the players behind those characters. I'll guide the story along at points, and I'll also be playing a character. If you're interested, I'd recommend you look into the Game Info and decide your character. The top level is 120, and new characters start at Level 1. There, of course, are quests one can do to receive items, armor, weapons, etc.

Thoughts? Who's interested? :D

CHARACTERS:
Mallius
Level: 1
Race: Imperial
Picture: CLICKY
Player: Hritik Choudhary; Syrixian
OOC Player: Syrixia
Vjern
Race: Nord
Picture: CLICKY
Player: Sven Vjerfoll; Andrennian
OOC Player: Andrenne

Andrenne:
you know i'm interested in this
Great! Be sure to tell about your character using this format: (Everyone who's interested do this as well)

{CHARACTER NAME}
Race: {RACE}
Picture: {URL}
Player: {NAME}; {NATIONALITY}
OOC Player: {USER}

Just a note- The reason why this RP is not 100% in Acantia but only 99% is because it's a video game and it needs background filler players and a background filler tournament. The experience is focused on the gameplay, characters, and RP. (Though the tournament provides some semblance of a story- fight the Betmologs)

Have fun with this RP and the amazing world of Acantia. Don't treat it like an esports game that must be beaten as quickly as possible.

v3tW8Y5.png

You forgot the character's name, silly! What's his name?

Also, what's a Bakunian? Is that a province in Nebula or something?

Syrixia:
You forgot the character's name, silly! What's his name?

Also, what's a Bakunian? Is that a province in Nebula or something?
Name: Bat Doi

Bakunia was once a rival of Nebula back in the earliest days of the monarchy. A war took place between the two and Nebula absorbed most of it as a result.

Back