[Archive this Plz] Eras Map Claims Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please change my nations name from Jackson to Cojedes as that is the new name. Thank you!

~LL

abc:
Link to map claim: https://s17.postimg.org/aiib02ecf/2017_02_26_00_45_38.png The color I'd like is hex code 69b362.

~ABC

Im not putting a nation named "ABC" on the map, I asked you for another name and you ignored that request.

~LL
I didn't realize you asked me that. That however, is my real nation. It may sound generic, but that is the actual name. If you do need another name, call it Alpha Verum or simply Alpha.

Thanks,
ABC

~LL

U807WUI.png

Due to the following land not being used for a while, I would like to request an extension and an addition for the following island and territories.

~LL

I'd like to be restored to the map please, I had been a bit busy, but still present on the forums and now I'm back and have posted.

~LL

I'd just like to say that the land claimed by Skittleyflakes had already been claimed by me and (I believe) my claim is valid now because I said you could put a different nation name such as 'Alpha', 'Alpha Verum', or simply 'Verum'.
abc:
abc:
Link to map claim: https://s17.postimg.org/aiib02ecf/2017_02_26_00_45_38.png The color I'd like is hex code 69b362.

~ABC

Im not putting a nation named "ABC" on the map, I asked you for another name and you ignored that request.

~LL
I didn't realize you asked me that. That however, is my real nation. It may sound generic, but that is the actual name. If you do need another name, call it Alpha Verum or simply Alpha.

Thanks,
ABC
Thanks,
ABC

~LL

I would like to be on the map but unfortunately I already have maps of my nation, which is an archipelago and cannot be on this map.

If it is possible to include the archipelago onto the map, it could be in a location like this.:
http://i.imgur.com/dctNWKI.png

The Highton Islands are about the size of New Zealand if that helps with size.
475ca2 would be the preferable colour.

*Note: I need a pure file not something that is blurry, pixilated and obviously shrunk down from an original size. I have nothing to work with to put it on the map. Ill also need the flexibility to change the position if you want me to consider working on it. At the current arrangement they are unnatural and don't flow well but I think they could be tweaked slightly to work.

~LL

Not recognised on the map or in the main canon. You're free to rp your nation as you see fit, but we have to impose some realism on TNP canon.

Please post any replies to this post in the map discussion topic.

Map Update

Nudist Map Update (Blank)

Notes

Removals

- Sint Johannes
- Kirovia
- Kalatun
- Myroria
- Ilamzat
- Leningrad
- Nebula

Additions

- Zelgathon
- Alpha Verum

On Hold

- Highton Islands

Changes

- Jackson -> Cojedes

Statistical Notes
Total Map Area: 182,250,000 Km2
Land Area of Map: 34,039,340 Km2
Claimed Area: 14,244,948 Km2

Percentage of Area Claimed:41.85%

List of TNP Nations (and Dependencies) by Area - Updated 1/19

aOtcUzy.png

I would like to make a claim for my nation.

Edit (SD): I fixed the link

~LL

Request withdrawn pending modification
Land Claim
YEJm0hi.png

On World Map (5150,4875)
39pX4dU.png

Land claim for Heritage Quay

Thank you

Map Update

Notes

Removals

- Alpha Verum
- Trinster
- Ragnar
- Baleine Kingdom

Additions

- Cimmeria
- FlakeyLand

On Hold

- Highton Islands
- Goldambre

Changes

- Sasten
- Naizerre

Statistical Notes
Claimed Area: 14,666,220 Km2

Percentage of Area Claimed:43.09%

apologies for my lack of posting, i have been burnt out by school, but may i request my plot back?

Um, why did I get removed? I just was added about a week ago and I've been moderately active. Was there an error - from the looks of the RP Server it seems there was.

6OT2830.png

Could you please take Nogori off of the map as I will no longer be RPing with it. The name of my new claim is Maloria.

Map Update

Notes

Removals

- Argonisi
- Selvaris
- Nogoria

Additions

- Alpha Verum (Whoops there was a mistake in the sheet)
- Trinster
- Maloria
- Iotapolaris

On Hold

- Highton Islands
- Goldambre

Statistical Notes
Claimed Area: 15,193,624 Km2

Percentage of Area Claimed:44.64%

Wolfensjaeger hereby humbly petitions the cartographers to consider its claim above, denoted in purple, bordering the honorable nations of Imperium Augustum and Anarchy, south of Alpha Verum. Control of an expanse of river and the delta in that location is viewed as absolutely essential, meshes well with my incomplete Factbook, and doesn't look too bad.

I'd like to thank the cartographer(s) for their time and effort. Your finalized form of my claim is, frankly, perfect. I'm not sure if you also maintain the national Area list, but I've set Wolfensjaeger's total area to 238,391 km² (slightly smaller than the US state of Oregon), unless you have a more accurate measure of the pixels themselves to determine it. Thanks again.

Excuse me, cartographers, but may I politely request that I claim this land?

OxSF05T.png
Nation Name: Duelist

Note: I warned you about the name, Come up with a name an actual nation might choose not a noun to describe people who fight.

~LL

Map Update

Notes

Removals

- Scallandovia
- Tolima

Additions

- Gotmark (Replacement for Tolima)
- Jarcadia
- Leningrad

On Hold

- Highton Islands
- Grey Area new Cremeden and Sil Dorsett (Claimed as a Rump State of Scallandovia, still in discussion)

Statistical Notes
Land Area of Map: 34,071,592 Km2
Claimed Area: 16,354,640 Km2

Percentage of Area Claimed:48.00%

Hello, cartographers. Could I have these islands, please? Nation is Darcania.
Eq5I2LK.png
These islands are the ones just to the east of Cronaal, in the upper right of the map.

Thank you.

~LL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back