[Archive this Plz] Eras Map Claims Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please disregard my last claim, it was a circle-on-paint type, and was speedily rejected by Lord Sodium.

So I am politely asking for a claim to satisfy the map gods.

-Goyanes

~Lord Lore

I would like to claim this island:
Immagine.png

*Note: That was meant to be deleted.

~Lord Lore

Hello,
I politely ask for the following claim:
WG9EM5E.png
It is south of Sadakoyama.
If it does get approved, may it be called the "Goyanean Riviera"

:rum:
-Goyanes

Hello, oh glorious cartographers.

As you probably know, on the old map I had a colony known as the "Silvia Peninsula Colony". As it is to be involved in an RP in the near future, I would like it to be reimplemented. Here it is:

PRiNRNt.png
It is located south-west of Sadakoyama.

Thanks!

Map Update

Nudist Map Update (Blank)

Notes

Additions

- Goyanes
- Andulia
- Ilamzat
- Techislovakia
- Wolfsea
- Bohseon
- Archegnum
- Sadakoyama
- Sierra
- Rumata
- Andrenne
- Trinster

Claims in Discussion

- Calliaci

Changed

- Naizerre
- Plembobria
- Kalti
- Andalucia
- Ceretis
- Syrixia
- Lancerian Empire

Statistical Notes
Total Map Area: 182,250,000 km2
Land Area of Map: 33,547,428 km2
Claimed Area: 11,903,080 km2

Percentage of Area Claimed: 35.48%%

List of TNP Nations (and Dependencies) by Area

Hi guys. So here is my claim to the map. If it needs to be smaller, it can be cut in half. I don't care what color it ends up being, that was just a set color. Please excuse the black line as that just popped over the region. The Actual region I want is marked with the redish/pinkish color

So uh... after doing some totally unnecessary research about airflow and water currents and island formation because I am a nerd, I am hoping I can move SillyString from where it currently is to the other side of Grim's Imperium. I believe that this location would make more sense geoclimatologically speaking, and Grim and I have already discussed what tweaks would be necessary to our shared history.

Unfortunately, there is a large island by the name of Brihimia in the way. I plan to try to contact them and ask if they would be okay with switching places - if so, would this be workable for the cartographer team?

I can provide a rough semi-scientific explanation for the request, if desired.

~LL

Hyronimus, please use the current map when making a claim.

For the love of the almighty I just told people not to do this not 12 hours ago. Consider this a formal warning to everyone. If you are not part of cartography do not make comments about people claims in this thread. Cartography is more then capable of handling situations on our own.

~LL

Hello cartography team! Boots here, with a map claim.

So I've tried effortlessly to draw a map claim for yall, but it just wasn't happening, so I've got what I want, but I need you all to perform some map magic!

So, there's a spot along the coast above Sasten but below the river thing that resembles the port of Augustus Town, and long story short, I believe it could be made to look like Guslantis. I've attached a very detailed picture of what Guslantis looks like (ignore all the cities and whatnot, lol) and I hope you can get as close to my old nation as possible.

Thanks so much!

rcfu890.png

~LL

I request this land, i think i got too much territory, well
WIUIHNH.png
Waiting for an answer

~LL

SillyString:
So uh... after doing some totally unnecessary research about airflow and water currents and island formation because I am a nerd, I am hoping I can move SillyString from where it currently is to the other side of Grim's Imperium. I believe that this location would make more sense geoclimatologically speaking, and Grim and I have already discussed what tweaks would be necessary to our shared history.

Unfortunately, there is a large island by the name of Brihimia in the way. I plan to try to contact them and ask if they would be okay with switching places - if so, would this be workable for the cartographer team?

I can provide a rough semi-scientific explanation for the request, if desired.

~LL
Uhh... you kinda shoved me in a random spot over there. :lol: I wasn't actually asking to move yet! I was asking if I could move, if Brihimia was okay with their large island being relocated somewhere else. :P

Map Gods,
I would like to retry this claim after further consultation on discord.
nkZnvhj.png

-Goyanes

*Note: Less then 2 weeks ago I told you that I would not allow an expansion from you. You are already the 4th largest nation. I would consider a potential land swap but atm I am not considering an expansion.

~LL

can you add me in

*Note: You need to provide a reference image for us to add anything to the map.

~LL

BH6R:
can you add me in
Read the OP to find out how you can be added in.

This is my last warning, do not tell people the rules or etc unless you are a member of the Cartography Staff. After this warning I am going to start recommending disciplinary action with the Administration Staff. Just because you don't see us acting on something doesn't mean we aren't dealing with it.

~LL

Princess Luna:
The Equestrian Commonwealth

Preferred Claim: http://imgur.com/5apjFHL
Its a little big for a nation just off the boat so to say, plus in one of the most packed areas of the map that is running out of land. I barely gave Goyanes less land then that when they made a claim in an area of the map no one is making any claims around. So tone it down a little bit and then come back to me.

So I've been thinking about this and I've decided to retire Tajis. I really haven't done much with it and I don't think I will.

To replace it I would like to make this claim in red for the nation of Arrandal
44CplTf.jpg

If this claim is accepted, please remove Tajis from the map.

~LL

vg672q.jpg

I realise this may be a little big for a nation of around 70million however geography wise I had planned on having a large desert in my nation so would appreciate if that could be taken into account. I'm happy to give the cartographer licence to adapt the claim however he feels appropriate. Thanks

Note: If you want something that big, give me something that I can transfer onto the map instead of something blurry and pixelated.

~LL

Hello Cartographers. I would like to propose the readdition of my old colony, the Silvia Peninsula Colony. It is located south-west of the Lancerian Empire.

uQPyer0.png

Thanks!

~LL

Map Update

Nudist Map Update (Blank)

Notes

Additions

- Silvia Colony
- Arrandal
- Equestrian Commonwealth
- Ragnar
- Giorgiania