Claims in Discussion

- Rose League

Statistical Notes
Total Map Area: 182,250,000 km2
Land Area of Map: 33,547,428 km2
Claimed Area: 8,389,752 km2

Percentage of Area Claimed: 25.01%

List of TNP Nations (and Dependencies) by Area - On Hold

Can I make this claim for Tajis. While that larger Island is already there, I would like that smaller island added. It's exact shape doesn't matter.
The location is just south of the Illian Coalition.

YYUNEEs.png

~Lord Lore

With that last update, the map is coming together nicely :yes:

And... I PMed my claim to St George, but you probably know that by now, heh.

~Lord Lore

NbrGbXb.png
If Cronaal wishes to object to me having the Kalinins again then we can discuss that, I don't think there'll be any other issues though. Sorry about the shit quality- I cannot graphics.

~Lord Lore

Actually, please withdraw my claim on the south eastern continent; I will be posting a slightly revised version of my old claim. Sorry for the inconvenience.

D3DlVrl.png

This changes the coastline a very little at the bottom of my claim. Let me know if that is problematic.

*Note - Already claimed;Mostly

~Lord Lore

Can I have this claim please? Sorry for it's terribleness but my laptop is weirding out, If too big feel free to cut as mch as needed to make it reasonable.
nP2IiTc.png

~Lord Lore

It's north of Hermaes and west of Demescia/Domesua. I've also added three small islands: one in the bay north of the two rivers, and two in the channel between this claim and Domesua. I'm not obstinate about it and am willing to change it and/or lose the added islands if needed.

~Lord Lore

http://imgur.com/a/BPf5J
Have no idea is this land was claimed or not. Like last time, I'm accounting for two different countries. Red is Johseon and Blue is Bohseon. Sorry if any instructions were not followed.

*Note - Too large, please resize

~Lord Lore

Map Update

Nudist Map Update (Blank)

Notes

Additions

- Sasten
- Cogoria
- Nebula
- Kaschovia
- Tajis
- Avalon
- Saint Owhela

Claims I forgot

- Sierra

Claims Updated

- Rose League

Claims Removed

- Sadakoyama

Statistical Notes
Total Map Area: 182,250,000 km2
Land Area of Map: 33,547,428 km2
Claimed Area: 9,137,460 km2

Percentage of Area Claimed: 27.24%

List of TNP Nations (and Dependencies) by Area - On Hold

Kondratev:
Techislovakia:
Can you guys upload the original map to literally any site except jumpshare for me please.... I can't access it otherwise

Link to the Sept. 10 map update
Thanks for the help, I didn't see it until I had finished with my blind attempt

techislovakia_map_claim_att2.jpg
Because I did this only guessing his borders you mods probably can't copy this directly across... Also this Island seems a little dry, could I convince you guys to shove a river anywhere down the middle of my country? Hell, I'd even be willing to write a whole factbook entry about the man made river built in techislovakia if it made the mods happier about it.

~Lord Lore

Sierra:
Rumata I have already claimed that
Sorry, you weren't added in the last update and I only looked at the most recent claims in the thread. I'll retract my claim on that area.

Here is the new claim I submit for Rumata.

yPlkjL3U.png

~Lord Lore

So considering my history with the Kianese empire, and the Lancerians, with a very very heavy heart I am moving the Kingdom of Plembobria to the following location

01hs6Gz.png

~Lord Lore

After starting my history re-write, I've decided to retire Callaici from role-play scenarios and will be focusing primarily on Kalti and Andalucia. As such, I want to revoke the current claims I have and ask for the following new claims for the two countries. Size wise, I used Ceretis and St Owhela as a reference point. Lastly, since Techislovakia had originally asked for a claim where Kalti is, I am perfectly fine with the land being handed over to him and revised slightly to fit how he wants it.

y8hPEx9.png

RBGPcTN.png

~Lord Lore

Nightsong:
After starting my history re-write, I've decided to retire Callaici from role-play scenarios and will be focusing primarily on Kalti and Andalucia. As such, I want to revoke the current claims I have and ask for the following new claims for the two countries. Size wise, I used Ceretis and St Owhela as a reference point. Lastly, since Techislovakia had originally asked for a claim where Kalti is, I am perfectly fine with the land being handed over to him and revised slightly to fit how he wants it.

U3v77QS.png

RBGPcTN.png
If that's the case I'd like to reassert my claim on my former lands:

D3DlVrl.png

~Lord Lore

Yeraennus:
General reminder: people, please use fill with the Hex code colors supplied at the OP. It makes our job so much easier than having to integrate a bunch of messy paintbrushes over a general guideline of your borders. We don't get paid, however much it would be nice to. Also, if you could use the crop function to preserve the same resolution and .png files for transparency and lack of compression that would be wonderful. Thanks :)
Wolfsea: Please note this, and fill in the territory wanted using a color provided in the OP. All art programs I know of have a lasso select or fuzzy select.

Syrixia: Stay on your previously claimed island or move completely to the new claim.

Yrkidding:
I'd like to petiton the cartography team to add Archlancer Island back to the map, preferably a bit out into the water South-West of where Mcm's claim looks to be.

As I mentioned earlier a great deal of my nation's history, population, culture, international role, alliances, structure of the army and navy, and much much more all take into account my island nation and its' straits. My history is especially intertwined with that of Mcm's and takes into account our close proximity at every step, with our current monarchs being cousins and then aunt and niece, with Lancerian troops currently deployed there assisting with the Civil War, and the Lancerian Empire acting as a safe-haven for parts of the royal family throughout the civil war, partly because of it's close relations and close proximity. Without dragging on, you can see that it would take a great deal of effort to work out something else here, especially considering the lack of any similar island with any proximity to Mcm's claim, etc.

I'd like to submit my claim as the below pictures, where I'd like Archlancer Island, the smaller island to the NW, the medium island to the SW, and the small islands that are off-shore of those as visible in the 2nd pic. I'm prepared to exclude the chunk of land sticking out from the bottom of the map. For now I'd like to claim those islands as my own, though in the event that Archegnum would like to claim that land which was his on the islands on the old map I'm prepared to surrender that to him. I'd also greatly appreciate it if the islands were all kept the same size.

3rzjFHk.png
4UQLb3u.png

I believe the spot I've chosen is right next to where Mcm has made his claim and yet also fits the look of the new map rather well. It even makes the cities that I had placed on the old map still make sense geographically on this one. I think this claim overlaps with an island that Mcm had added to the map and I'd like to talk to him about that and I believe we can easily work something out there, and I'll update the catography team ASAP on that matter.

~Lord Lore
I support this motion.

Could I have my old territory on this landmass returned to me, along with the re-addition of the island that used to be south of me? My reasoning is pretty similar to Yrkidding's - my nation's history is pretty much dependant on its 'archipelago' status. If the southern island is too big, it would be great if some smaller island could be put in instead.

Anyway, here's my claim, if allowed:

b8viww.png

The red is the Lancerian Empire
The blue is the Archipelegian Kingdom of Archegnum

I took the opportunity to annex a little bit more land on the southern island, to improve the aesthetic of y southern border. Hope that's not a big problem.

I'm fine with the positioning Kidding has suggested.

~Lord Lore

We'll work very hard to accommodate you Arch, you have my word on that.

Just leave it here, no need to be flinging it everywhere :P. We've just decided to stop accepting rough circles in paint as valid claims.

New Update: Layered XCF file - Coloured PNG1 - Colourless PNG1

Nightsong:

y8hPEx9.png

RBGPcTN.png
Part of the Kalti claim is already claimed, please advise.
Piscivore:
If that's the case I'd like to reassert my claim on my former lands:

D3DlVrl.png
I've left you where you are for now, due to the above conflict.
Archegnum:
Yrkidding:
I'd like to petiton the cartography team to add Archlancer Island back to the map, preferably a bit out into the water South-West of where Mcm's claim looks to be.

As I mentioned earlier a great deal of my nation's history, population, culture, international role, alliances, structure of the army and navy, and much much more all take into account my island nation and its' straits. My history is especially intertwined with that of Mcm's and takes into account our close proximity at every step, with our current monarchs being cousins and then aunt and niece, with Lancerian troops currently deployed there assisting with the Civil War, and the Lancerian Empire acting as a safe-haven for parts of the royal family throughout the civil war, partly because of it's close relations and close proximity. Without dragging on, you can see that it would take a great deal of effort to work out something else here, especially considering the lack of any similar island with any proximity to Mcm's claim, etc.

I'd like to submit my claim as the below pictures, where I'd like Archlancer Island, the smaller island to the NW, the medium island to the SW, and the small islands that are off-shore of those as visible in the 2nd pic. I'm prepared to exclude the chunk of land sticking out from the bottom of the map. For now I'd like to claim those islands as my own, though in the event that Archegnum would like to claim that land which was his on the islands on the old map I'm prepared to surrender that to him. I'd also greatly appreciate it if the islands were all kept the same size.

3rzjFHk.png
4UQLb3u.png

I believe the spot I've chosen is right next to where Mcm has made his claim and yet also fits the look of the new map rather well. It even makes the cities that I had placed on the old map still make sense geographically on this one. I think this claim overlaps with an island that Mcm had added to the map and I'd like to talk to him about that and I believe we can easily work something out there, and I'll update the catography team ASAP on that matter.

~Lord Lore
I support this motion.

Could I have my old territory on this landmass returned to me, along with the re-addition of the island that used to be south of me? My reasoning is pretty similar to Yrkidding's - my nation's history is pretty much dependant on its 'archipelago' status. If the southern island is too big, it would be great if some smaller island could be put in instead.

Anyway, here's my claim, if allowed:

b8viww.png

The red is the Lancerian Empire
The blue is the Archipelegian Kingdom of Archegnum

I took the opportunity to annex a little bit more land on the southern island, to improve the aesthetic of y southern border. Hope that's not a big problem.
I'm fine with the positioning Kidding has suggested.
The team will discuss this and try to come up with a solution.
Wolfsea:
http://imgur.com/JsLltES there, mines the gold, I used the hex (after RGB conversion) and that should be kosher, so who do I have to send it to?
This claim is on hold due to the above conflict with Kalti's claim.

My apologies for not realizing that Trinster had already claimed that area. My previous statement still stands of retiring Callaici from RP and updating the Kaltian and Andalucian claims. I've posted a new Kalti claim alongside the Andalucia claim.

BvGXsWo.png

ptBlL4H.png

~Lord Lore

Since Plembobria is no longer in the space next to my claim location, would it be possible for the map gods to connect the two parts of my nation?
(The two parts of my homeland that were split by the Plembobrian claim)

~Lord Lore

My Claim

This Goyanes' claim for the map.
I hope this is the most recent version of the map...

-Goyanes

~Lord Lore

RP Mod Note: Please no big smilys in the Cartography thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back