The TNP Skyscraper

Floor 1196: Top Secret Detachment Base of United Nations Intelligence Taskforce (U.N.I.T.)

200px-UNIT_logo.jpg

Damn!....I really shouldn't have said that.

Move along...... it's just an hairdressers.

Last edited:
Floor 1210: PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) Stockpile

Biohazard_symbol_%28black_and_yellow%29.png

Note: Please avoid Floor 1209 unless you have clearance and have been issued with PPE - Thank you

Last edited:
Floor 1222: Should definitely be there... But none of the elevators open, and there are no doors that open from the stairwell. None of the ventilation shafts open onto this floor.

Curious contractors who attempt to break through from above or below find themselves suddenly overcome with the urge to visit the butterfly house, or wander the halls of the Welsh love spoon factory instead.

Whatever is on Floor 1222 is clearly not meant for mere mortals such as you... :mellow: Perhaps you should stop thinking about it. Carry on up the tower my friend - nothing to see here.

floor 1225: the elevator goes long on floor 1222 and then stops on floor 1225, the stairs go long floor 1222 and a floor above it is 1225 you think to yourself where are floors 1223 and 1224. but the workers who had to stick the floor numbers were a bit drunk and the floor is not yet finished, so don't think about it and go to floor 1226

Last edited:
Floor 1226: A fully equipped airport, with many departures and arrivals of jumbo jets (too ambitious?)

how to get to floor 1233, if at floor 1232 all lifts and stairs go directly to floor 9000?

floor 9000: the mime over 9000
wfuselzm44.jpg

Last edited:
Back