Map Claim Dumping Ground

Lord Lore:
There are six main landmasses and without some sort of reference to go off of your claim is impossible to add.
Seeing as how that island lies in Mcmasterdonia's former territory, I shall go look for a different ground to claim as mine.

Just ignore me for now.

Lord Lore:
Helgraf:
Do you think it would be possible to remake the canal that i had through my nation and through the other side.If you can im grateful.If you cant i can probably understand why.
You would have to wait for another nation to claim that area and then get their approval otherwise you would be godmoding and controlling their history, making the decision that they would agree to an artificial canal going through their nation.
I was just purely wondering of course. and if they do claim the land i would consult them first if they wanted it.

Sorry if this is overstepping my boundaries as my second cartography team application is still being judged (At least I am assuming it is) but yes, yes he did.
I just never got around to adding it due to my busy schedule at the time.

I have no problem with it. If we can have a cat, we can have a penis.

There's a difference.

Alunya is all about cats, her nation shows it and she has a good RP background to boot.

Narnia doesn't have as much from what I've seen, and his nation does not have any historical or RP necessity for a phallus as well. (I double checked his factbook.)

Also, cats are not really obscene material. A phallus is. A phallus is inappropriate to put on a map as a nation, and RP-wise is just dumb for the people claiming such territories.

Also, Narnia's claim has gotten two posts of opposition (Mine and Nebula's) whereas if you look around you'll find numerous posts defending Alunya's original claim, the one with the "Bight of Alunya". (The cat ears jutting out of the coast)

Just my two cents. And please don't tell me to shove them up my arse, because last I checked this post is not aggressive in any way/shape/form.

It might not be aggressive, but your is in the wrong place. Put it in the map discussion topic next time please.

It is also out of place, arguments for or against map claims aren't really something we take into account, unless they are coming from those claiming or those directly involved (e.g. if someone would lose land due to a claim),

On the topic of the claim itself, Narnia could be in the process of updating/revamping his factbook, which is his right to do, and were he to develop his nation in such a way as to be one of phallus worship/admiration then by precedent we would have to add it to the map.

As for it being 'obscene', well, you have to be 13 and above to play Nationstates and, iirc, even older to actually be on a zetaboards forum, therefore I really do think we could all handle it. :)

Pffft, I'm not saying I've got a problem with it, I'd just like to know the reasoning behind it.
PS: Narnia, that is one weird signature. :lol:

Dumont210:
I would like to expand southwards, all the way to the border of Xentherida.
Sorry if I'm barging in here, but you need to RP your expansion- something that Xentherida has already done to expand further to the north touch the Dumontian border.

Thus, I think Xentherida has more of a priority in this dispute.

Xentherida:
Okay, third time lucky. There was absolutely no stretching involved, and it is in 1-1 ratio. 180x180 pixels. I hope that this is adequate!
L3vgiHt.png
?

Looks nice, though the text in Xentherida's claim is a bit off-center and looks a bit odd. Could it possibly be centered?

Just my two cents.

Ah ok. That makes more sense. Just try and include it in a future RP perhaps, so that suspicion like what I had doesn't arise any further.

Back