Staff Record Thread

Eyes that do not Lie, we're appointing you the region Balder. Please present your credentials on the regional forum as soon as you're able, then open your ambassador office and post The Northern Lights, Issue IX.

Thank you! :)

Lord Emmanuel:
What of some Ambassador holding more than one region, can't you get me one from them?
We should have another embassy post open up soon. I hope to get you assigned as soon as possible.

Lord Emmanuel,

You are being appointed to the region Vvardenfell. Please present your letter of credence to the Vvardenfell government on their forum, create your office, and post The Northern Lights when you have been given masking.

Congratulations on your appointment!

We have a few more staff changes to make. Cronaal is being recalled as ambassador to Albion but will continue on as a member of the Executive Staff.

In their place, I am appointing Kasch as the new ambassador to Albion. Kasch, congratulations on your new assignment! Please present your letter of credence to their government.

Ash:
Lord Emmanuel,

You are being appointed to the region Vvardenfell. Please present your letter of credence to the Vvardenfell government on their forum, create your office, and post The Northern Lights when you have been given masking.

Congratulations on your appointment!
Ok. Thanks

Ash:
We have a few more staff changes to make. Cronaal is being recalled as ambassador to Albion but will continue on as a member of the Executive Staff.

In their place, I am appointing Kasch as the new ambassador to Albion. Kasch, congratulations on your new assignment! Please present your letter of credence to their government.
Thanks, Ash. Looking forward to joining their community!

Thanks Lord Emmanuel and Kasch. If you have questions about your assignment, please let me know. I'll be happy to get you set up in your assigned region.

Navaronia, I'm appointing you to a region with which we have a new embassy: The Universal Allegiance. Congratulations on your new assignment!

A bit of confusion regarding my membership in Foreign Affairs recently, thanks to my inactivity, but I'll gladly serve as an ambassador should it be convenient.

Done!

We're appointing Malphe as ambassador to Lone Wolves United. Congratulations on your new assignment. Please present their government with your Letter of Credence and introduce yourself on their forum.

Scorch, we will have a new embassy opening soon. I will keep you in mind. Thanks for your patience! :)

Edit: Scorch, we are appointing you ambassador to The Independent Order. Please present your Letter of Credence to their government and introduce yourself. Congratulations on your new assignment!

Ash:
Done!

We're appointing Malphe as ambassador to Lone Wolves United. Congratulations on your new assignment. Please present their government with your Letter of Credence and introduce yourself on their forum.
I have no time for the time being, but I am making preparations. I'll have it done by tomorrow, if all goes well.

I would like an assignment, please. I've previously had experience with Lazarus and already have an account on their forums (which I miraculously remembered the password for) and a nation in the region. Other assignments would be fine, though.

Lord Emmanuel:
Please Vvardenfell is not active I want another region.
Your concern is noted. However, the role of ambassadors is largely limited to posting updates from TNP to your assigned embassy and reporting back to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Cadmus:
is there even another region open?
There are no regions currently available, as all have been staffed with ambassadors.

Frozentophat:
I'm around if you need me for anything. Thanks for having me :)

Icebergspaz:
Hey,

Could I have a region to look after?

I'll join the dicord later.

Thank you for your interest! We should have some embassy openings soon; we will get you assigned to one as soon as possible.

Ash:
Lord Emmanuel:
Your concern is noted. However, the role of ambassadors is largely limited to posting updates from TNP to your assigned embassy and reporting back to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Have submitted my letter of credence since two months now, and have never received any reports and masking.

Lord Emmanuel:
Ash:
Lord Emmanuel:
Have submitted my letter of credence since two months now, and have never received any reports and masking.
Thank you for letting us know, Lord Emmanuel. The ministry leadership will discuss this and get back to you.

In other news, USHC is appointed ambassador to The Communist Bloc. Congratulations on your new assignment!

:tnp:

Ash:
Lord Emmanuel:
Ash:
Lord Emmanuel:
Thank you for letting us know, Lord Emmanuel. The ministry leadership will discuss this and get back to you.

Ok

I suppose since I'm no longer ambassador to INWU, I'll also need another assignment at some point.

Cadmus:
He can have my job there.
Cadmus, you are recalled as ambassador to the Commonwealth of Crowns and will serve as ambassador-at-large.

Nogori:
I would like to be assigned as an ambassador to the Commonwealth of Crowns
Nogori, you have been assigned to The Commonwealth of Crowns as our new ambassador. Please familiarize yourself with the Diplomatic Corps Protocol. If you have any questions, please let me know!

Darcania:
I suppose since I'm no longer ambassador to INWU, I'll also need another assignment at some point.
Darcania, you are assigned to The Britannian Kingdom. This is a new embassy, but I believe you are familiar with the steps necessary to open a new forum embassy. You know where to find me if you have questions. :)

Thanks, fyi I already have placed our office in the embassy there, I can change it to reflect Nogori being our new ambassador there among other final cleanout things.

Back